• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    Oh jeez Sterling. If I got half the stuff that you have gotten recently, my wife would be trying to kill me. Incidentally, if yours ever wakes up, can I have this one (and at least one 1911) willed to me? I promise to take good care of them and use them frequently.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Oh jeez Sterling. If I got half the stuff that you have gotten recently, my wife would be trying to kill me. Incidentally, if yours ever wakes up, can I have this one (and at least one 1911) willed to me? I promise to take good care of them and use them frequently.
    whats up my friend my dad gave the tommy for my anniversery

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    hey ray wanna bang a few on sat

Gonna assume it's me you're talking to, lol. It's Richard, remember? We'll have to play it by ear. I'd love to though. Depends on the weather, and if my wife is still sick or not. Was suppose to go to an airshow in Georgetown on Saturday with my Grandpa. If she's still sick, I'm not going because even if I'm not sick, he's 80 almost 81 and I don't want to risk getting him the slightest sick.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Gonna assume it's me you're talking to, lol. It's Richard, remember? We'll have to play it by ear. I'd love to though. Depends on the weather, and if my wife is still sick or not. Was suppose to go to an airshow in Georgetown on Saturday with my Grandpa. If she's still sick, I'm not going because even if I'm not sick, he's 80 almost 81 and I don't want to risk getting him the slightest sick.
    yeah i remember but i was driving at the time sorry bro

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    took the tommy out on sat ran 600+ no probs had a shell tilt in the drum cleared that ran like a champ ragged hole no recoil and very hungry

Top Bottom