• ...and so much more!
  • TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    At first I thought the officer must have recieved his training in NYC but then I read that he had hit the suspect at least once and missed innocent bystanders completely so that blows that theory.
    Gun Zone Deals

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Sage is defending the po-po! [marking date on my calendar]

I know. WTF is wrong with me?

When I say odd, I guess I mean, 41 is a hard number to account for mathematically.

Not really. If it's a P226 in 9mm like someone said, that's just shooting to slide lock twice with the right magazines. I mean, Sig ships some pistols with these magazines: SIG SAUER P.226 - Sig Sauer - Magazines - Mec-Gar - World's Finest Firearm Magazines My P229 came with two, I picked another up at the gun show. Figure 20+1 and another full mag. 41 rounds right there. They're extended, but not enough to be overly bulky or protrude a ridiculous amount from the pistol. Most 10 round 1911 magazines stick out farther than these do.

Ah, hell. Picture's worth a thousand words, right? This is me shooting a P226 with a 20 round magazine. Definitely a magazine that's useable for duty, not enough protrusion to really matter and cause excessive snags, but reliable and, well, 20 frickin' rounds.

376670_10100887357834608_231942714_n.jpg

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    No its not

Pickin nits are ya, bored? I'm fairly certain I've read it was a glock pistol. I always figured just about anyone in that type situation, with the adrenaline dump, would pull the trigger until the magazine was empty. That's where I'm having a hard time finding a way to 41. It was just a statement regarding the math, not a reference to excessive shots or anything.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Pickin nits are ya, bored? I'm fairly certain I've read it was a glock pistol. I always figured just about anyone in that type situation, with the adrenaline dump, would pull the trigger until the magazine was empty. That's where I'm having a hard time finding a way to 41. It was just a statement regarding the math, not a reference to excessive shots or anything.

Still moving, still a threat. If you've gotta reload to get him to stop his BS, reload and keep on shooting.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    Still moving, still a threat. If you've gotta reload to get him to stop his BS, reload and keep on shooting.

You misunderstood, I know "still moving still a threat, reload and repeat." I was saying most people would tend to empty EVERY magazine that they loaded. Therefore making 41 an odd number.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    ^^^^ ban him see there ya go(lol) i carry oh neverind 36 aint enough in this fight
    Hence the 4 15 rounders so there

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    You are just overthinking

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    You are just overthinking

I don't think that's possible in this case!

And I love how the fact that he "hit the suspect at least once and missed innocent bystanders completely" is considered bad. I for one applaud the fact that he hit the suspect but "missed innocent bystanders completely" as that is an indication of he was doing his job right!

Gotta run, they're showing the new Korean Macarena ("Gangnam style") on the Today show...WTF?

Cheers! M2

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    And I love how the fact that he "hit the suspect at least once and missed innocent bystanders completely" is considered bad. I for one applaud the fact that he hit the suspect but "missed innocent bystanders completely" as that is an indication of he was doing his job right!

And I love the fact that you cannot see humor unless a LOL emoticon is used. You obviously missed the recent NYC threads.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    And I love the fact that you cannot see humor unless a LOL emoticon is used. You obviously missed the recent NYC threads.

You obviously missed the recent threads on the Marines being "unarmed" in Egypt and other tin hat topics. There's been a lot of crap posted on here lately, so it's tough discerning between humor and pure ridiculousness!

Top Bottom