• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Much as I suspected. Good info on where the money actually goes.

Would be nice if some LEOs found out who ran these organizations and kinda kept tabs on them. You know, just to make sure they weren't going 0.0005 mph over the speed limit or had a light out over the license plate or something.

I know, you can't do that.

Partychief67

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    Fannin County, Texas
    That's so underhanded that I am surprised that the DPS doesn't actually issue a statement distancing theirselves from that organization. I have always laughed at the people that donate thinking that sticker on their back windshield would get them out of a ticket....

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    That's so underhanded that I am surprised that the DPS doesn't actually issue a statement distancing theirselves from that organization. I have always laughed at the people that donate thinking that sticker on their back windshield would get them out of a ticket....

I never put any of those stickers on anything of mine. Dont need em... My trucks are legal, I dont speed and if anyone working for me cant operate my equipment as I see fit, then I want them to get nailed with tickets. I have only had a problem with just a couple of DPS officers in my whole life. Their pretty good guy's for the most part. It can be expected for an organization that large to have a few dumbass's working in it. I cant say anything but good about em. I dont need a sticker to make an excuse for me when I screw up.

pawncop

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    TEXAS
    There are a number of these "charities" out there. A very good question to always ask is "What percentage of your budget is administrative costs?" If is excessive in your opinion, do not contribute. If they won't tell you, DO NOT CONTRIBUTE!

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    It sucks when you try to do something you think will help someone and you end up funding a bunch of sorry ass scammers!!!
    Of all things, I would think LE and emergency donations would have been a safe bet to support.

Top Bottom