• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • txpaulie

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 26, 2012
    Rosharon
    No i wasn't texting while driving. Sitting in this long ass drive thru line at Chick-Fil-A

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

My lesbo lefty sister says I shouldn't eat the hate chicken.
    I love me some hate.
    p

sorry 'bout the thread drift.

Last edited:

Savage20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    135 Los Gatos Rd
    my gay brother-in-law applauded me for boycotting them after they defended their Christian values. i didn't actually boycott them; my BIL just didn't catch my sarcasm lol. **** 'em, he'd vote for Hillary if he wasn't a foreign national (that preaches to me about what it means to be American. lol!!!)

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    I'm an agnostic... so I piss EVERYONE off.

I'll get a BoS every time then never mention it or use it unless for last resort. Seems like the best of all options.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    I hope you watched for the black helicopters and SUV's following you home

Btw, driving home now after selling a Glock to a guy without a bill of sale, in the Frys Electronics parking lot.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    I live in Salado. They can look that up for free and find out if they are that worried. The way I look at it, it's no ones business what I own, what I sold, or what I intend to buy. I'm not a criminal and you can take that at face value or leave.

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    To set the record straight, I care about nothing and I'm sure as hell not afraid of overzealous law enforcement. The two officers who stopped here didn't strike me as that type but I'm a poor judge of character these days. My only issue is I want to leave what little I have left to my son when I kick-the-bucket. I don't want to risk those bastards taking my property. Other than that, the gun grabbers can kiss my lily-white ass.:D

BTW, one of the officers commented on the bumper sticker on my old pickup, "NRA, Stand and Fight". He asked where he could get one.;)

Last edited:

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    To set the record straight, I care about nothing and I'm sure as hell not afraid of overzealous law enforcement. My only issue is I want to leave what little I have left to my son when I kick-the-bucket. I don't want to risk those bastards taking my property. Other than that, the gun grabbers can kiss my lily-white ass. :D

I don't understand what a BOS has to do with that. I honestly don't understand why you think a BOS protects you. Not being sarcastic, just don't understand.

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    First, I appreciate all who are trying to help in a positive way. Thank you.

All this talk about BoS or no BoS is a bit convoluted because people argue both directions and the banter is different on various forums. So for an idiot like me, it's a bit confusing. I wouldn't care at all except I don't want to give any money-grabbing land-grabbing gov't agency the tiniest excuse to steal what little I have left to leave to my son. That really is my only concern.

Savage20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    135 Los Gatos Rd
    I don't want to give any money-grabbing land-grabbing gov't agency the tiniest excuse to steal what little I have left to leave to m son.

All the more reason to not sign a BoS. It is not required by law and does nothing for you; along the same lines as "don't talk to the police."

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    First, I appreciate all who are trying to help in a positive way. Thank you.

All this talk about BoS or no BoS is a bit convoluted because people argue both directions and the banter is different on various forums. So for an idiot like me, it's a bit confusing. I wouldn't care at all except I don't want to give any money-grabbing land-grabbing gov't agency the tiniest excuse to steal what little I have left to leave to my son. That really is my only concern.
    So then why impose self registration?

The .gov wants everything registered and on the books. That should be reason enough to not require a BOS.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I've dealt with government enough to know that they want documentation for two reasons, cover their ass and expose yours. No BOS.

sent from an idgit coffeeholic

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    I understand why Mike wants it, but no one has yet to tell me how it helps keep them out of trouble. In fact, it could probably cause more trouble. For example:
    Bob sells a gun to Bill at a gun show, Bob has Bill sign a BOS. Bob's old gun turns up in a crime. LE backgrounds the gun, finds out Bob owned it. The question Bob and he says he sold it and has a BOS to prove it. LE checks it out and says it's phony. LE thinks Bob could be involved. LE hassles Bob 'cause they think he knows more than he's saying and may really know the current owner and is covering for him. Bob could have just sold the gun at a gun show with no BOS. (and now there is no phony info to have to explain).

That piece of paper can have all kinds of accurate or inaccurate information on it from either party, one of which is no longer available to question because of phony information.

Top Bottom