Oh Rickyyyyyyyy!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by cbigclarke, Oct 8, 2013.

1. cbigclarke

cbigclarke TGT Addict

Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
  2. txbikerman

txbikerman TGT Addict

Jul 10, 2013
    mckinney
    there is the proof, turkey bacon is the worse :twin:

3. Coop45

Coop45 Well-Known

Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    LOL!! The worst bacon I've ever had was still good.

4. deemus

deemus TGT Addict

Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Wish I had a "like" button for Coop.

5. Ricklovesbacon

Ricklovesbacon TGT Addict

Feb 2, 2013
    Austin
    Turkey bacon should be outlawed.

Sent from the Bacon isle at your local grocery store.

6. A.Texas.Yankee

A.Texas.Yankee TGT Addict

Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    There's no such thing as turkey bacon. Bacon is a cut of meat from which doesn't exist inside a bird. It should be called turkey strips.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

7. TheCytochromeC

TheCytochromeC Active Member

Sep 12, 2013
    DFW
    You know I saw an advert below the posted article, which read "Man cuts off his testicles - delays wedding." Um... People really click on that?

8. coachrick

coachrick TGT Addict

Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    So, HEB had a GWP deal a while back on their Applewood Bacon with a purchase of pulled pork or something. Took the freebie and tossed it in the freezer. Pulled it out for BLTs last week and the stuff is fantastic! Not chewy or too fatty...melts in your mouth. We baked it @ 350 or so and let the drippings run off so it wasn't frying in its own fat...man, that was some GOOD bacon! Actually saved the fat...first time in years for that! Great for haricot vert...OR green beans! ;)

9. mroper

mroper Well-Known TGT Supporter

Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    Wright's Brown Sugar Bacon is some Damn good Bacon. I think I might have seen that Kirkwood Brand at that Aldie store in Katy too. If its not Pork Belly its not Bacon.

10. Army 1911

Army 1911 Well-Known

Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    Best bacon I ever had came from a smokehouse in Kentucky. They sold it by the full slab only. Aged and hickory smoked. They sliced the skin off after aging and smoking and curing then sliced it to the thickness you wanted. Wrapped the whole thing, skin and all up and out the door you went. They shipped too. One belly lasted a family of 4 for about 4 months. Just kept it in the fridge, cooked four servings a day for 4 months or so.

We found the place while on a Boy Scout trip to Tennessee. Wish I could remember the name of that place. Great Hams too.