Join TexasGunTalk

Oh this is good. Dallas PD cop kills man

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by Moonpie, Sep 7, 2018.

1. SloppyShooter

SloppyShooter Certifiable

Apr 24, 2018
    White Settlement, Texas
    Trust me, much worse. I went to work one morning and got a call from my alarm company that there was a fire alarm at my house. I raced home to find my house full of cops. I had no clue what was going on until they told me. They were tearing my house apart with a search warrant.

I can't talk about it too much because the one out of 3 felonies they could have charged me with went to court and was dismissed without prejudice. Statute of limitations is close, but I don't want to poke the sleeping bear.

Under advice from my attorney, I didn't even retrieve my printer/scanner from the Secret Service, or my computer from the local PD I turned myself in to. Scary to think I could have done time for some silly shit that I was basically unaware was illegal, and there was no intent on my part to victimize anyone, and no one was.

I had one of the lawyers listed as the top 100 in Texas. Consider this: there are probably around 10,000 lawyers just in the DFW area. Texas is a big place, so, top 100 for the whole state is like celebrity lawyer status.

But having your home turned inside out ,and left like it had been burglarized was traumatic, to say the least, not to mention having to go through the legal system. It's just like waking up from a bad dream, that is so surreal, it couldn't be real....but is SERIOUSLY real.

BTW; Frigging Secret Service agents have NO sense of humor or personality. Also, the reason they searched my house was the felony they couldn't find any evidence for. The other 2 were just goofy coincidence.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018 at 11:22 PM
  2. Southpaw

Southpaw SUPER OWNER TGT Supporter

Mar 30, 2009
    Texas
    I bet the stripper who you gave those bills to disagrees. :laughing:

3. busykngt

busykngt TGT Addict

Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Just call me a ‘grey man’.

4. phoenix

phoenix Member

Sep 10, 2014
    Total Dumb move. I had wondered if since she was off duty if there was possible impairment. Seems there were more than a few warning signs it was not her apartment. Now one thing that gets me is many are making this about black white and she woke up wanting to kill a black man or something. It was stupid and she was wrong. I fail to see how some could even think a murder charge as from what i had seen there appears to be no malice just stupidity.

5. Kar98

Kar98 Well-Known

Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
  6. zincwarrior

zincwarrior TGT Addict

Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    Trained attack dog (fat Weiner dog)
    Aggressive incoherent person who refused verbal commands (wife).

deemus, SQLGeek, robertc1024 and 2 others like this.
  7. MTA89

MTA89 Lives in a van down by the river TGT Supporter

Mar 10, 2017
    Almost Oklahoma
    :laughing:

8. SQLGeek

SQLGeek Active Member

Sep 22, 2017
    SW Houston
    I'm not sure at this point if the media coverage is actually helping with anything. Now throw in every self-appointed expert's social media posts and good luck figuring that one out.

One thing I think we can all agree on:

This is a giant goat rodeo.

toddnjoyce likes this.
  9. LOCKHART

LOCKHART Well-Known

Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    I was reading on another forum this morning, that the doors on that apartment complex AUTOMATICALLY close and LOCK. So unless the guy had it propped open, the lady cop is caught in a lie!

10. AustinN4

AustinN4 TGT Addict

Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Only if what you read on the other forum is true, and you don't know that it is. I will say, that just like hotels, the doors should auto close and lock.

jetcycles likes this.