• SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    This is something that I always advise my clients to NOT do . . . If you shoot someone, DO NOT POST ABOUT IT ON THE INTERNET:

Massive adrenaline dump!!! I shot someone last night - AR15.COM

kc8ard

USA.gif
    OH, USA

offlineTab.gif

postInfoBullet.gif
    postInfoBullet.gif

Posted: 6/25/2010 8:27:18 AM

I just got out of the police station. Someone broke in my store last night and confronted me with a crow bar. I shot someone with my winchester defender loaded with OO buck hornady tap. CSI was crawling all over the place and there are blood and gore fragments covering everything. I'll try to get some pictures up soon when i'm more coherant

Posted: 6/25/2010 2:27:23 PM

btw, i wasn't asleep. i had just returned to my store 15 min prior to what happened

Posted: 6/25/2010 5:12:05 PM
    [Last Edit: 6/25/2010 5:13:45 PM by kc8ard]

That was me. There are a couple things I can say though. I was not adequately prepared to use the shotgun. In the middle of the volley, I short stroked the weapon. I was awake had arrived 15 min prior. Unfortunately, I shot blind because I had just taken my contacts out. ugh

edit: by the way, i did not contradict myself. sometimes reports are innacurate. Also, I do have a lawer and am in good shape to post.

NOW WTF is this cat doing posting this on the internet?

Understand, the prosecutors and the police are not stupid.

They know how to do a seartch on the internet.

They know how to use your statements against you in a court of law.

Ohio.com - Akron shop owner shoots intruder

Akron shop owner shoots intruder
    By Beacon Journal staff

POSTED: 11:30 a.m. EDT, Jun 25, 2010

An Akron convenience store owner aroused early Friday morning by intruders opened fire — striking one of the men.

Johnny Ray Rollyson, 19, is being treated at Akron General Medical Center for what police say is a severe injury to his left arm. Rollyson is charged with burglary.

He was currently free on bond while awaiting trial on an unrelated burglary case.

According to police, the owner of the Pioneer Market convenience store at 308 Pioneer St. in the city's Goodyear Heights neighborhood, was asleep inside his business at about 3 a.m. when he was awakened by knocks and noises at the back door.

The owner then heard someone forcing open a rear door and grabbed his shotgun, firing a single shot, police said. A short time later, police received a call from the hospital regarding a gunshot wound victim.

A second suspect has not been identified. The burglary and shooting remain under investigation.

An Akron convenience store owner aroused early Friday morning by intruders opened fire — striking one of the men.

Johnny Ray Rollyson, 19, is being treated at Akron General Medical Center for what police say is a severe injury to his left arm. Rollyson is charged with burglary.

He was currently free on bond while awaiting trial on an unrelated burglary case.

According to police, the owner of the Pioneer Market convenience store at 308 Pioneer St. in the city's Goodyear Heights neighborhood, was asleep inside his business at about 3 a.m. when he was awakened by knocks and noises at the back door.

The owner then heard someone forcing open a rear door and grabbed his shotgun, firing a single shot, police said. A short time later, police received a call from the hospital regarding a gunshot wound victim.

A second suspect has not been identified. The burglary and shooting remain under investigation.

Felony reports for March 24, 2010

James M Rollyson, 24, 1177 Wyley Ave., Akron, Ohio was charged with Aggravated Burglary. James, Johnny R Rollyson and Marcus Greer forced their way into 1163 E Archwood St and assaulted the victim.

Johnny Ray Allen Rollyson, 19, 1177 Wyley Ave., Akron, Ohio was charged with Aggravated Burglary. Johnny, James M Rollyson and Marcus Greer forced their way into 1163 E Archwood St and assaulted the victim.

Marcus Greer, 18, 1043 Biruta St., Akron, Ohio was charged with Aggravated Burglary. Marcus, Johnny Ray Rollyson and James M Rollyson forced their way into 1163 E Archwood St and assaulted the victim

The turd's old myspace page: Johnny ray$$*FREE*TAY*$$ JOHNSTON (Johnny ray Rollyson) | MySpace
    ARJ Defense ad

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    From a legal point of view, if you are invovled in a shooting, a good shoot can become a questionable shoot or even a bad shoot when you post about it on the internet.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    The poster also used his ham radio call sign. A simple search and you have his home address.

There are some folks out there that have no lives outside of the Internet chat forums. During these types of moments, even after most of their "friends" warning them, they continue to post.

Dsparil

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2009
    Houston, TX
    What's funny is, he's admitted to negligence. "I shot blind[...]" in other words he didn't have a fucking clue what he was shooting at! That's going to blow up in his face.

"Also, I do have a lawer and am in good shape to post." uh actually he just made his lawyer's job HARDER! This guy's an idiot.

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    Good GAWD!!! I'm glad he shot the BG, I'm glad he's ok...but should someone this stupid have a shotgun handy??? The DA in small town West Texas wouldn't even look at this case, but in other states, even other cities in Texas, there is always a liberal DA who wants to be a liberal Judge some day who would jump all over it. The guy convicted himself!

Rule #! BE RESPECTFUL BUT DON'T TALK TO ANYONE, PERIOD. SAY NOTHING, UNTIL YOUR LAWYER SAYS YOU CAN TALK TO SOMEONE...

craigntx

Masta Copypasta
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    Cypress, Tejas
    What's funny is, he's admitted to negligence. "I shot blind[...]" in other words he didn't have a fucking clue what he was shooting at! That's going to blow up in his face.

"Also, I do have a lawer and am in good shape to post." uh actually he just made his lawyer's job HARDER! This guy's an idiot.
    bad move bragging but they wont do anything to him, imho

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    There are three S's in SS&S . . . . seriously, you damn sure don't post anything like this!

Adionik

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    san antonio
    I'm sorry but I can't see any more bad coming from this than if he had gave a news interview. What are they going to do? Send cyber sleuths to find his posts? Have the admins forward the posts to the DA? Yeah right, let's get real about this. Unless someone can show me a situation where posting about saving your godamn life from worthless thugs on a forum has ever backfired in a court case, we need to put the tin foil hats down.

Having said that, I wouldn't post details either, but i'd imagine it would be a lot to get off your chest...

SteveSpread

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2009
    Austin, TX
    not surprising that there is someone dumb posting on ARFCOM. that website has alot of people who lack good judgment. there is a bunch of false bravado over there and a whole lot of nonsense.

Top Bottom