• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • malladus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2008
    Houston-Dallas
    Well I hope everyone who made it had a good time. I got sucked into preparations for my brother-in-laws birthday dinner this evening.

You going to post up some notes of the super secret squirrel post shooting discussions and plans for world domination MadMo44Mag?

malladus

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    Shorts, everyone told me....now they are mad you didn't tell them I'd be there. Tsk, tsk. Also, I have a holster project for you when you are ready. Super Redhawk 7.5 w/scope for right-hand....something comfy for hunting.

Aenimated1, we kept an eye out for you. It was a good turnout, we ate bbq.

Malladus, world domination phase 1, code A-B is now in effect. Tune your sw to 901.4 long.

Rocket_Cowboy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    Plano, TX
    I think a good time was had by all.

It was a pleasure meeting everyone, even if we were almost an hour late. Got in some quality time with the XDM and the AR and as I predicted Cass actually did better with both than I did.

Looking forward to the next trip out!

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Great meet this month.
    Thanks everyone for coming out.!!!!

Shorts you were missed but once rounds started down range well we sort of, well you know, sort of - how do I say this???
    Oh well we still missed ya! LOL!!!!

Thanks everyone for the great input and I'll have a thread stared early this week? - Next week - depends of where you start your week.
    Anyway I'll have a thread out soon on some of the topics we discussed.

Lunch was good. When I got home I was still so full of tater I had stop & take a short nap, man that was a BIG tater.

Man it was a great meet, new faces, Navyguy with 6 styles of hearing protection; worn all at once. He is so talented! ;)

We are in phase one of world domination now.
    All y’all that missed out have extra duty this coming month.
    I’ll PM you with your SPECIAL projects. Snicker, snicker, he, he!

Texasgolfer I got home and found 2 pieces of your brass in the waist band of my pants that managed to go down my shirt.
    I’m getting use to hot brass these days, I just keep shooting and do a little dance and the brass falls on down out of my shirt most times. Seems every time I go to the range it happens. LOL!!!!!

Well, guns to clean, NO SHOW chore list to write, phase 2 of world domination to be worked on.

Keep an eye on the EVENTS section – new news to come shortly.
    There again, great shoot, good lunch and thanks all for coming out!!

MadMo out - channel clear!

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Hey guys and gals, great meet. Good folks, the smell of gun powder and BBQ. And Mo eat a potato the size of a Road Island.

Shots, sorry you guys couldn't make it, but I understand you've got to "take care of business" first. Mo hasn't said, but you're signed up for all kinds of projects and things to do. I think the list will be sent over pretty soon. ;)

Aenimated1, you didn't get signed up for too much, but we did talk about you.

And the rest of you first timers, was great to meet you all. Hope to see you again.

boycan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    North Dallas
    Well I had a great time meeting all you guys and gals, forgive me if I still don't quite know who is who since we mostly used real names on the range. Wish I could have made lunch but I had to get the missy a B-day present and get it home before she got home from work. I hope to learn some tips from ya'll, if ya'll don't remember me I was the one who's target looked more like swiss cheese than a target :-/ Also thinking maybe it's 1911 time for me, really liked the colt I got to shoot today (don't quite remember which member it was but he had 1911 in his username "sorry") I think maybe Army 1911's. Anyway I had a blast and have a long way to go to keep up with the caliber of you guys and gals!

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    I should have also added, that I enjoyed meeting those I had not met before today & seeing again those that I had.

Mo, thanks for letting me try out your .44's, I hope you enjoyed the Cassull. I could definitely hunt with the stainless S&W, even though it bit my thumbnail.

Aenimated1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    Carrollton
    I am NOT happy that I missed that shoot.

I am a stay-at-home-Dad now and my only time to do actual work is the weekend. I tried to get my workload done Saturday but it bled over to Sunday. I will NOT miss the next one.

It sounds like you guys had a swell time.

Navyguy - my ears were burning while I was at work so I knew ya'll were talking about me. LOL Next time I would like to be there to defend myself!

Kingofwylie - Where did ya'll have BBQ? Was it good?

MadMo - Can I be Secretary of Ass Kicking when you rule the world. I promise to be a hard ass and not let any wussiness slip by.

We do need to complete our phone list. I wanted to call ya'll to let you know that I couldn't make it so you didn't wait or anything like that.
    Here is mine: 972-342-2717. (No prank calls please, for I am always armed) ;)

Quick joke: A skeleton walks into a bar, "I'll have a beer, and a mop".

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    hehehe we got his number guys. Now the rest of the plan will work great!

Sounds like it was a good time

Navyguy, I saw MadMo's brainstorm on my messages. I totally forgot he was going to go over some stuff at the range.

I'm excited for the ideas, looks like we'll have a great summer.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    I am NOT happy that I missed that shoot.

MadMo - Can I be Secretary of Ass Kicking when you rule the world. I promise to be a hard ass and not let any wussiness slip by.

We do need to complete our phone list. I wanted to call ya'll to let you know that I couldn't make it so you didn't wait or anything like that.
    Here is mine: 972-342-2717. (No prank calls please, for I am always armed)

I don't want to rule the world, just make it a Republic governed by the people and for the people.

Although we will have to establish a new office.
    Office of the dumb ass liberals. ODAL
    This may be a good fit for you.
    This office will be set up to re-educate and re-patriot the poor sheepls.
    It will require a strong firm hand and wise guidance.
    Also know in some circles as " good ol fashion ass whuppin"

One thing I did want to touch on - all current politicians will be "water boarded" just so they can no longer debate on it effectiveness. LOL!!!!!

Reacher

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2008
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I just plain forgot. I got a new puppy on Saturday. My daughter and I were playing with the puppy and about 2pm it suddenly snapped that I missed the shoot. rats! I hope I can make the next one.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    I just plain forgot. I got a new puppy on Saturday. My daughter and I were playing with the puppy and about 2pm it suddenly snapped that I missed the shoot. rats! I hope I can make the next one.

Well an daughter and a puppy are important stuff. Are you TTY in DFW, because the commute from Houston you would have to leave at 7 AM

Top Bottom