• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas1willy2

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    woodlands
    This time it's a guy at an obama rally with a pistol and an AR-15 and an extra magazine in his back pocket? Oh ya there is one other main difference that I must admit puts a different angle in the whole debate, whats going on ?

Obama: 'Honored and humbled' to speak before Phoenix vets

A man, who decided not to give his name, was walking around the pro-health care reform rally at 3rd and Washington streets, with a pistol on his hip, and an AR-15 (a semi-automatic assault rifle) on a strap over his shoul
    der.
    Lynx Defense

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Army reservist, Lt. Corey Harris, 33, of Peoria, said he just returned from Iraq eight days ago.

He said he has experienced first hand the ability of the government to help administer health care.

"As someone who has been involved in the VA system, I've seen the great job government can do in getting involved in health care," Harris said. "Everyone deserves health care."

Wonder how much of his money he's willing to put up, or better yet, how much does he donate to charity every year.

EDIT: On the gun thing ... I bet he's a democrat plant.

texas1willy2

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    woodlands

I'm thinking the same thing, they are trying to push the issue to use for something else. How is it that anyone can refuse to give the police their I.D. when they ask to see it? Also I don't get the whole thing, bringing two guns with extra magazines... none of that makes sense to me. I smell a rat and it has nothing to do with the guy being black.

texas1willy2

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    woodlands
    Yea, total BS. I don't watch the old news stations. Any idea if it was covered? I'm guessing not.

This is the only coverage I've heard about.
    But then it was leaked that the good doctor wasn't a real doctor, but a democrat political activist plant posing as a doctor. Apparently the Chronicle even knew this beforehand yet still initially pushed the story.

Now Lee and the Chronicle are being called on it, and Lee of course is denying she knew anything about it. (poor me I'm innocnet - I have plausible deniability) Chronicle is trying to do damage control as well.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Army reservist, Lt. Corey Harris, 33, of Peoria, said he just returned from Iraq eight days ago.

He said he has experienced first hand the ability of the government to help administer health care.

"As someone who has been involved in the VA system, I've seen the great job government can do in getting involved in health care," Harris said. "Everyone deserves health care."

Wonder how much of his money he's willing to put up, or better yet, how much does he donate to charity every year.

+1
    Democrat plant at this stage in the game makes more sense that a gun owner acting out like that.

AmirFazadh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    Texas
    DCortez;87982 Did you see the fake doctor asking questions at Sheila Jackson Lee's town hall? [url=http://www.chron.com/news/photogallery/Sheila_Jackson_Lees_town_hall_meeting.html#17849619 said:
    Sheila Jackson Lee's town hall meeting | Photos | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle[/url]
    "I'm not a doctor, but I play one at Town Hall meetings..."

AmirFazadh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    Texas
    Yes, it was legal. I would not have done it, no reason to give the Democrazi's more reason to try to ban guns. That is getting sensationalist coverage from the Mid-Stream Media. They're already whining on the radio.

texas1willy2

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    woodlands
    Yes, it was legal. I would not have done it, no reason to give the Democrazi's more reason to try to ban guns. That is getting sensationalist coverage from the Mid-Stream Media. They're already whining on the radio.

I wouldn't do it either and I think in this case he over did it so I have questions about his motives. With some of these cases people are starting to send a message to the government that they are pushed almost as far as they are going! Unfortunately that may be where we are headed because it doesn't seem as though our government has any thoughts of doing what WE want from them.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Bah, it was AZ. Good luck getting any gun bans on there. Kind of like doing the same thing (minus the pistol) here in TX. You think that'd lead to more gun bans? Good luck.

If they try on a national level, 2010 will be that much more brutal... and they know it.

We, the gun rights movement, have the momentum at the moment folks. We need to push it, but not be overly aggressive.

Besides which... This guy (actually part of a group, but he was the only one with a rifle) did everything right.

1: Choose someone who's a member of a minority to take point. Make sure s/he dresses well and is articulate and smart on his feet. Can't be a white guy (easy target, dress like a freak, talk like a freak, or sound like a freak. I'd fail so badly, I'm not terribly articulate with all the F-bombs ingrained in my speech... Remember - political correctness is a double-edged sword. We can make it cut the libtards hard and deep. He cannot look threatening, or he'll scare people. As much as the libtards like to say they're open-minded and all that crap, nothing scares them more than a minority dressed like a thug holding a gun. They wet themselves when they see that.

You'll note that it took the media exactly .0000241 seconds to attack the first open-carrier. He was white. Coincidence? Don't think so.

2: Be part of a group of well-dressed, well-spoken people. Have them record and observe. Someone's gotta have the pointman's back.

3: They contacted the police ahead of time, but left the rifle bit out. Don't (completely) suprise the po-po with a gun, or you might get sidewalk rash on your nose or worse.

For the record, this gentlman was anti-Obamacare. His rifle was also unloaded in case a SEIU/ACORN nut decided to make a grab for it. His pistol was loaded, though, as were his companions. Doubt they'd have used them to defend the rifle. Just get out of the way and let the cops handle it at that point.

Apparently he did get screamed at by a SEIU idiot. That's just dumb. Probably something like "You're a violent person for bringing a gun here." If someone is violent and has a gun and you don't... don't you think you should let it slide, or maybe try a different tactic than a frontal assault?

More info found here: ArizonaShooting.com • View topic - Gun at the Obama rally here in az.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gilly
    Top Bottom