• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DrBart2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008
    Burleson
    I am married to a woman who has always fought me when buying another firearm. I gave her many reasons why I "needed" another gun. One I now regret. I have told her in the past that the guns we have are an investment. If we ever get into a financial bind we could always sell our firearms and actually get at least what we paid for them. Last night she made the statement that maybe we should sell most of our guns because Obama may make it illegal to sell them in the future!!! Cr*p I never thought of that possibility! I had to think long and hard but eventually explained to her that if for some reason we are unable to sell our guns then they will be "quietly" passed down to our children and grand children. She frowned until I said that these guns could someday save the life of our grand child or great grand child. That seemed to satisfy her. :rolleyes:
    DK Firearms

DrBart2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008
    Burleson
    Originally Posted by DrBart2
    I am married...
    THAT was your biggest "mess up."

Just kidding! My wife doesn't understand these things very well, either. :banghead: LOL

Yes, you show great wisdom here!:rolleyes:

Joat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Kenefick, TX
    I feel your pain.
    But I have the opposite problem. My wife said to buy what I want before I can't get it, and I can't afford to do so.:banghead:

Joat

byrom1212

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    Greenvill,tx
    Mine doesnt mind me haveing guns but when I decided to buy a new handgun she requested that I sell my old one. And you married guys know how request work.

Top Bottom