• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I am not an attorney or asking or telling anyone how to justify daily life in having a DL or etc.I am just asking for opinions on why people on this board and many others are asking for 2-3 forms of id.I would not be asking this ? if it hadn't become more common in the last 2 years.

I do have common id for bills and such.I never said I didn't.I merely asked why so many were asking for DL to buy a firearm when its your right not a priveledge ,the same as with ,,registration and insurance

If your not even going to look up the law,then you have no reason to discuss such a topic.I'm looking for knowledge as well as opinions.

Yes I have been stopped many times,yes I have gotten tickets,But in every city that i went to court for those things,they were all dismissed.
    SELLER CAN SET WHATEVER CONDITION FOR SALE OF HIS ITEM HE CHOOSESDON'TLIKE THE CONDITIONS THEN JUST MOVE ALONGSOSIMPLE EVEN A RETARD CAN UNDERSTAND

Last edited:

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I am not an attorney or asking or telling anyone how to justify daily life in having a DL or etc.I am just asking for opinions on why people on this board and many others are asking for 2-3 forms of id.I would not be asking this ? if it hadn't become more common in the last 2 years.

I do have common id for bills and such.I never said I didn't.I merely asked why so many were asking for DL to buy a firearm when its your right not a priveledge ,the same as with ,,registration and insurance

If your not even going to look up the law,then you have no reason to discuss such a topic.I'm looking for knowledge as well as opinions.

Yes I have been stopped many times,yes I have gotten tickets,But in every city that i went to court for those things,they were all dismissed.
    I understood and appreciate your sentiments.

leVieux

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Irks me that my bank, WFargo, wants my DL, atm card, and another credit card before I can cash a check at the drive up window.
    When I'm asked for a ID to buy a beer, while reaching for my DL, my usual reply is if they need it for a senior discount. They should provide an ID showing they are old enough to sell beer. :laughing:
    On a medical appointment, why do they need an ID when they take my insurance copayment?

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    There are people out there that will impersonate you so that you and your insurance will pay the bills. No end to scams.
    I don't sign in for my appointments as my doctors and their staff know me and it wouldn't be possible for some one to impersonate me. I wish I didn't need to see them this often!

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Irks me that my bank, WFargo, wants my DL, atm card, and another credit card before I can cash a check at the drive up window.
    Hmm.
    I left my wallet at home a while back.
    Went to the closest branch and walked in with not a damned thing but my memorized pertinent information.
    200 miles away.
    4 questions and 4 immediate correct answers and I walked out with enough cash to last me 2 weeks.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Hmm.
    I left my wallet at home a while back.
    Went to the closest branch and walked in with not a damned thing but my memorized pertinent information.
    200 miles away.
    4 questions and 4 immediate correct answers and I walked out with enough cash to last me 2 weeks.
    Wasn't Wells Fargo, BTW.

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    Eff Wells Fargo. Go to a smaller regional bank you will be happier. I walk in the door and the tellers greet me, cuz I go about once every week or so. I generally eschew the drive thru and always have. I like to interact with the person that gives me money. But that is just me, an old Boomer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Buster1979
    Top Bottom