• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I am not an attorney or asking or telling anyone how to justify daily life in having a DL or etc.I am just asking for opinions on why people on this board and many others are asking for 2-3 forms of id.I would not be asking this ? if it hadn't become more common in the last 2 years.

I do have common id for bills and such.I never said I didn't.I merely asked why so many were asking for DL to buy a firearm when its your right not a priveledge ,the same as with ,,registration and insurance

If your not even going to look up the law,then you have no reason to discuss such a topic.I'm looking for knowledge as well as opinions.

Yes I have been stopped many times,yes I have gotten tickets,But in every city that i went to court for those things,they were all dismissed.
    SELLER CAN SET WHATEVER CONDITION FOR SALE OF HIS ITEM HE CHOOSESDON'TLIKE THE CONDITIONS THEN JUST MOVE ALONGSOSIMPLE EVEN A RETARD CAN UNDERSTAND

Last edited:

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am not an attorney or asking or telling anyone how to justify daily life in having a DL or etc.I am just asking for opinions on why people on this board and many others are asking for 2-3 forms of id.I would not be asking this ? if it hadn't become more common in the last 2 years.

I do have common id for bills and such.I never said I didn't.I merely asked why so many were asking for DL to buy a firearm when its your right not a priveledge ,the same as with ,,registration and insurance

If your not even going to look up the law,then you have no reason to discuss such a topic.I'm looking for knowledge as well as opinions.

Yes I have been stopped many times,yes I have gotten tickets,But in every city that i went to court for those things,they were all dismissed.
    I understood and appreciate your sentiments.

leVieux

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Irks me that my bank, WFargo, wants my DL, atm card, and another credit card before I can cash a check at the drive up window.
    When I'm asked for a ID to buy a beer, while reaching for my DL, my usual reply is if they need it for a senior discount. They should provide an ID showing they are old enough to sell beer. :laughing:
    On a medical appointment, why do they need an ID when they take my insurance copayment?

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    There are people out there that will impersonate you so that you and your insurance will pay the bills. No end to scams.
    I don't sign in for my appointments as my doctors and their staff know me and it wouldn't be possible for some one to impersonate me. I wish I didn't need to see them this often!

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Irks me that my bank, WFargo, wants my DL, atm card, and another credit card before I can cash a check at the drive up window.
    Hmm.
    I left my wallet at home a while back.
    Went to the closest branch and walked in with not a damned thing but my memorized pertinent information.
    200 miles away.
    4 questions and 4 immediate correct answers and I walked out with enough cash to last me 2 weeks.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Hmm.
    I left my wallet at home a while back.
    Went to the closest branch and walked in with not a damned thing but my memorized pertinent information.
    200 miles away.
    4 questions and 4 immediate correct answers and I walked out with enough cash to last me 2 weeks.
    Wasn't Wells Fargo, BTW.

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    Eff Wells Fargo. Go to a smaller regional bank you will be happier. I walk in the door and the tellers greet me, cuz I go about once every week or so. I generally eschew the drive thru and always have. I like to interact with the person that gives me money. But that is just me, an old Boomer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom