• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rogerdmillerco

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Republican pols have laid down for so long and been run over, that people think they should keep getting run over. They need to stand up and tell those lying cocksucker Democrats to **** off. I am that fucking mad.
    As an ambitious career politician, they fact that he did not understand the optics places all of his judgment in question. What's more, he must have thought that he was invisible and no one would see him. And then he lied about it and through his kids under the bus. Then almost immediately upon returning posts pictures of him putting a few cases of bottled water in someones trunk. I believe he deserves all the derision he has received.

sleekster

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2020
    florida
    Most people's core complaint isn't going to be that Ted went to Cancun, but that he, an elected representative, can afford to, and they can't.

The MSM is controlled, as is the government, by the OLIGARCHS which own them. YOU figure out WHO the oligarchs are that will NOT stsnd for their investments in CHINA, and other 3rd world countries being smashed to bits under an AMERICA FIRST trade and foreign policy. What does that have to do with CRUZ ? His wife is PURE goldman sachs...to some known as GOVERNMENT SACHS. Cruz, like so many other "republican" OR "democrat" politicians YOU vote for, could give a rat's ass about YOU or anyone else for that matter, other then continuing to stuff their bank accounts as full as possible. But to show you how FOOKING STUPID cruz is, he KNOWS the OPTICS GAME, and plays it every 6 years when its time for his sorry ass's re-election. The SMART HUNGRY POLITICIAN in TEXAS right now would be out front, showing "solidarity" with the "PEOPLE"...even if it were all a sham. But cruz doesn't even care about that...until the spotlight was shined on him and he RAN back home. This isn't about somebody's "vacation"...this is about the disgusting game ALL these vermin play in front of the MEDIA CAMERAS to be spoon fed to the goy for consumption, because believe me, when the camera and lights go OFF, these vermin are busy taking orders from the OLIGARCHS who stuff their jowls with loot just like the french stuff their geese using a funnel to shove down grain into their guts to make their livers swell so they can be used for pate'.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I keep hearing about optics (or Goldman Sachs) but have yet to hear any a real action Cruz has taken in the government that has done us harm.

A bunch of people who hate Cruz, always hated Cruz, and always will hate Cruz are pretending to be outraged that he went to Mexico. It only matters because you say it matters. Instead of jumping on the rage wagon, when you hear someone mention it just point out that it doesn’t matter and move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    I keep hearing about optics (or Goldman Sachs) but have yet to hear any a real action Cruz has taken in the government that has done us harm.

A bunch of people who hate Cruz, always hated Cruz, and always will hate Cruz are pretending to be outraged that he went to Mexico. It only matters because you say it matters. Instead of jumping on the rage wagon, when you hear someone mention it just point out that it doesn’t matter and move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Outraged??? Hell they seemed almost gleeful he went!

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Who in the real world uses bs words like optics, unless they're speaking of cameras, spotting scopes, binoculars or microscopes?

Lefties like vacuous bs words like 'optics' so they sound ever so politically astute, when in fact they're trying to sound 'oh so' very credible...pppppfffftt!

So Cruz did something most PITA politicians avoid - doing something that goes against the grain of the left because of .....'optics'... f. y. and the horse you rode in...you know the rest.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I don't want my guy dancing to the tune of ugh...'optics'.

He'd then be no different from the rest of the slinking, sniveling, political herd.

I'm 'glad' he went to Cancun!

You that come to this site with your surreptitious leftist perspective to create dissension among us Conservatives can bite the big one!

We see you for what you are!!

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I will just refer you back to post #102.
    I refer you to post 103. He said it clearly. RIF!

And add if you're commenting on how bad the optics are then you are bitching about optics. Otherwise it wouldnt be a thing would it?

Mental gymnastics bullshit.

Reactions: gll

Analog Kid

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Rockwall, Texas
    Went to the gun range today, just to piss off the leftist insane crowd. Only made slight adjustments to my "OPTICS". 1.5 moa at 100 yards. It wasn't a 3 day in Cancun, still was a helluva lot of fun. Just needed some "group therapy".
    GROUP-THERAPY_THUMB.jpg

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Pretty much why I gave up on the Republicans. I'm calling myself non-political or an independent from here on out. IF the Republicans ever want my support ever again, they had better stand up, grow a spine and start doing their jobs. They need to stop acting like Democrat Lites. Gotten pretty difficult to tell any difference between them anymore.
    There is no money in that.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Reactions: gll

smw66

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2021
    USA
    I refer you to post 103. He said it clearly. RIF!

And add if you're commenting on how bad the optics are then you are bitching about optics. Otherwise it wouldnt be a thing would it?

Mental gymnastics bullshit.
    You are obviously not able to grasp the issue so we will not discuss it anymore. But, thanks for playing anyway !

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Sorry to hear about Your pipes busting.

You are right. I don’t think he thought about it. . . There used to be some insulation. . .

View attachment 245285

. Lets just say that he usually hires out his home maintenance. He should have plenty of money to spend on fixing it.
    Y'all don't put that in the ground? Bad planning!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom