• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Instead of reparations, I've hooked you up with a Nigerian prince that wants to give you part of his fortune. You should be getting emails from him any day now.

You know, the funny thing about the Juneteenth holiday is that nobody outside of Texas ever heard of it or had any idea what it was all about. They just jumped on a bandwagon and voted it in without even stopping to wonder what they were voting for. They still don't know, even after they passed it. Washington is run by idiots.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    But if I squint I can see it
    535a9effdc845.jpeg.jpg

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Instead of reparations, I've hooked you up with a Nigerian prince that wants to give you part of his fortune. You should be getting emails from him any day now.

You know, the funny thing about the Juneteenth holiday is that nobody outside of Texas ever heard of it or had any idea what it was all about. They just jumped on a bandwagon and voted it in without even stopping to wonder what they were voting for. They still don't know, even after they passed it. Washington is run by idiots.
    Kinda like Obamacare, you had to vote for it to find out what it is.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    I read about it in history class in high school bu kcmo didn't start celebrating it till after I moved away. I didn't find out the true meaning till I moved here in 95

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    The letter carriers here in The Woodlands don't have AC.

Well damn, you'd think delivering mail to the wealthier half they'd be in the newest rigs with some AC, bluetooth stereo, leather heated seats and butt massager! Go figure! Our letter carrier in Magnolia does the 2x50 AC - despite the fact our neighborhood is posted 20mph throughout! I'm shocked we don't have rubber marks at every mail box the way she drives.

Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    You mean those guys who ride around in air conditioned custom vehicles and only get out to work on their tans? LOL!
    Again you reveal your ignorance and personal bias about Letter Carriers.

Some City carriers do have vans with AC, but most are in non ac vehicles. City Carriers have their day measured in 100th of an hour sections and god help them if they take 5 minutes longer than the supervisor that morning allowed them Most are working 6 days a week and 10 - 12 hours a day depending on the town they deliver from. Time pressure is pretty amazing.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    We had a postal worker who talked on her phone all the time. Across the street from our house is one of those boxes with all the house's on our street. While she is loading the mail she was talking on her phone with Bluetooth, how can someone have that much to say?

Top Bottom