Axxe55

MIA-BOLO.
Dec 15, 2019
Nowhere.....Just here in East Texas.
okay.jpeg

Mad John

Jan 15, 2019
Rural Illinois
If you want a real test of your sense of humor and tolerance move to Illinois. Being stuck here will really grind you down and make hate an everyday thing. Walking in your own neighborhood you have to be really thick skinned when thugs drive by hanging out of the car windows screaming that "You White Mother*&*&* need to die!" I am old and don't walk so well anymore. It is getting worse with all of the "entitled" and "woke" crowd. I have been told while standing in line at a grocery store, "I AM next... Whitey gonna learn to STEP Aside!" If you respond there will be trouble and you will be the one responsible. I just pushed my cart to the side and leave the store. It is spreading like a Democrat virus!
Enough of this woe is me crap...... No one wants to hear it. Everyone has problems of their own and I am not special.
John

striker55

Jan 6, 2021
Katy
I am at the point where talking is pointless. I cannot fly the US Flag in front of my home. Two have been torn down and shredded. In my front door window I have a poster and the two angled poles on either side of my stairs I fly two Pennants.
The first one is on my door. The other two I have to be careful with. View attachment 262694 View attachment 262695 View attachment 262696 View attachment 262697
We have had two American flags ripped off of our house in a week. When Joe was put in office we replaced the American flag with the Texas flag. My wife wanted me to hang the Confederate flag. We now have security lights and a camera pointed at the flag pole.

Top Bottom