OK WHITE PEOPLE ITS JUNETEENTH!!!

Mad John

Jan 15, 2019
Rural Illinois
We have had two American flags ripped off of our house in a week. When Joe was put in office we replaced the American flag with the Texas flag. My wife wanted me to hang the Confederate flag. We now have security lights and a camera pointed at the flag pole.
Sometimes I fly "The Bonnie Blue Flag!
Stupid ass-holes think I am a Dallas Cowboys fan.....
Around here they will break out the lights and steal the camera. Doorbell cameras do not last long either. A good laser sight or pointer will burn the receptors in seconds.

Younggun

Ginger Avenger
TGT Supporter
Admin
Jul 31, 2011
hill co.
Sometimes I fly "The Bonnie Blue Flag!
Stupid ass-holes think I am a Dallas Cowboys fan.....
Around here they will break out the lights and steal the camera. Doorbell cameras do not last long either. A good laser sight or pointer will burn the receptors in seconds.
If they can steal the camera without you having video evidence, you’re doing it wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brains

Hey! Relax!
Apr 9, 2013
Spring
If they can steal the camera without you having video evidence, you’re doing it wrong.
Evidence and ID are two separate things. Evidence and arrest are too. Cameras really only help you see what happened, or if you build the system well, alert you to what is happening. Rarely do they result in a deterrent or an arrest.

Mad John

Jan 15, 2019
Rural Illinois

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes but then the camera is gone. But they will first blind the optics with a laser. It does not take a very powerful one to dazzle the receptors in the camera.
Hot lasers are becoming a actual weapon. Expensive and dangerous but getting cheaper.

Axxe55

MIA-BOLO.
Dec 15, 2019
Nowhere.....Just here in East Texas.
Video is fine, if it can identify the perpetrator of the break-in. But, most times two things prevent a positive ID of the perpetrator. One, they know their is video and hide their identity, or the video quality is not good enough for a positive ID.

Lonesome Dove

Well-Known
TGT Supporter
Sep 25, 2018
Texas
Evidence and ID are two separate things. Evidence and arrest are too. Cameras really only help you see what happened, or if you build the system well, alert you to what is happening. Rarely do they result in a deterrent or an arrest.
Very rarely.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud

Latest posts