TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    That is pretty much it.
    I was talking to a young black lady yesterday, very well dressed, articulate and I might add very cute. Said she doesn't know a single black person that will admit to voting for Biden. And all this racist talk pisses her off. I don't blame her a bit.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    I know some that voted for Legs N. D. Air not Bitem.
    Military Camp

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    The only people that make an issue out of race are the low life of every color. Those who are too ignorant to understand that it is what is inside of a man that counts, and those who think they are smarter than all the rest of us. It is up to the 90% of us to put a cork in the mouths of the 10% that make up the previous two categories regardless of their pigmentstion.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    And we wonder why racism stays alive and well. Hmmmmm................
    1624055357207.jpeg

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Nowz I b free imma teach yall ebonics. And fo 7ez payments o 59.95 you to can lurn to catch hoodrats juz like a tru brodda.
    But wait therz mo.
    Yo jus pay da shippin and handiln ill thro n u2 be black like me....
    View attachment 262324
    Shiet mofo dis whiat ***** can out ebonic U any day ob daweak. Iz gotz mi train'N liv'N da pimp lief up in Chitown ane u aint gotz shiet o me. Doent make me fetch mi pimp stick N chaliz, 4 I bez git'n mi grilz up in yo face biotch!

andre3k

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Houston
    Some times jokes dont use real stats.

Just saying.

Oh wait I forgot colored jokes are only funny when colored folks tell um.

Holy sheep shit people really need to stop talking everything as serious and factual and relax just a tad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was relaxed when I responded to your post, but I simply didn't see the humor in it and there's nothing wrong with that. Doesn't mean I was offended either. It is what it is.

I have bought from @andre3k . Talked to him on the phone, did not notice he was black. Met him in person and it did not matter, he is truthful, honest and a nice guy. I like him and have no problems buying and meeting him again.
    The same goes for @Dred.

Thanks for the kind words, It was good meeting and speaking with you as well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    I was born a poor black chile. I growed up libben round the white mens and payn tension to they acts; now I been freed n Mr Likun sez I gets to trabel as I sees fit.... Well... Murcy Murcy....

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Hell I thought Juneteenth was a local thing. Had a buddy that used to bring me a Red soda and a slice of watermelon at some point every June. I once had a very old Black woman at a burger joint tell me. "This here is June the teenth and I aint gotta cook no white man a burger on Juneteenth." It was her burger joint, so I could respect that.
    I have lived in a lot of places But only in east Texas did I ever hear of Juneteenth.

Near as I can tell it's the day someone told a black someone else that they were free. Granted an important day. But news was slow to move back then and most Americans still could not or hardly read. We need to include more people. Make June national "I Heared" month. I am a guy that likes both Red soda and watermelon a great deal. I could celebrate all month.

Top Bottom