• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    One might want to closely look at the Saudi Royal family. Then there is all them poppy field’s growing in predominantly Muslim nations. Let’s not forget the word assassin origins in hashashins,

I'm not an expert on Muslim religion, but I have heard that the didn't drink alcohol more than a couple of times over the years from different places. I have no idea how true it is.

Mad John

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2019
    Rural Illinois
    Now I can proudly fly this banner from my front porch!
    BIDEN b.jpg

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Not only Evanston. Come on North to Waukegan and Kenosha!
    I haven't been back to Kenosha in something like 20 years, grew up there as a kid. Probably wouldn't even recognize it now. I was invited to my 30 year high school reunion, but I'm not exactly excited about even considering it.

thescoutranch

TN Transplant - We love living in TX
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 5, 2020
    Georgetown
    Nowz I b free imma teach yall ebonics. And fo 7ez payments o 59.95 you to can lurn to catch hoodrats juz like a tru brodda.
    But wait therz mo.
    Yo jus pay da shippin and handiln ill thro n u2 be black like me....

Barbara Billingsley, Yet another happy customer of kyletxria1911a1:

Last edited:

Sock Puppet

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2015
    To think all Muslims don’t drink or use drugs is really pretty stupid! I worked with a muslim kid and while he didn’t eat pork he bragged about boozing & chasing tail!
    That's because Allah can't see all the way to the US...when I was in the service, they said the same thing about Bahrain.

Mad John

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2019
    Rural Illinois
    If you want a real test of your sense of humor and tolerance move to Illinois. Being stuck here will really grind you down and make hate an everyday thing. Walking in your own neighborhood you have to be really thick skinned when thugs drive by hanging out of the car windows screaming that "You White Mother*&*&* need to die!" I am old and don't walk so well anymore. It is getting worse with all of the "entitled" and "woke" crowd. I have been told while standing in line at a grocery store, "I AM next... Whitey gonna learn to STEP Aside!" If you respond there will be trouble and you will be the one responsible. I just pushed my cart to the side and leave the store. It is spreading like a Democrat virus!
    Enough of this woe is me crap...... No one wants to hear it. Everyone has problems of their own and I am not special.
    John

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    I am at the point where talking is pointless. I cannot fly the US Flag in front of my home. Two have been torn down and shredded. In my front door window I have a poster and the two angled poles on either side of my stairs I fly two Pennants.
    The first one is on my door. The other two I have to be careful with. View attachment 262694 View attachment 262695 View attachment 262696 View attachment 262697
    We have had two American flags ripped off of our house in a week. When Joe was put in office we replaced the American flag with the Texas flag. My wife wanted me to hang the Confederate flag. We now have security lights and a camera pointed at the flag pole.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom