• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Texcross, not a big issue but my font size "changer" button does nothing? I keep trying but with no luck. Usually a want to go from default to something smaller so I highlight it, hit the size button, and the 1, but it doesn't change anything. What am I doing wrong?
    Texas SOT

texcross

Well-Known
    Admin
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    Sanger, TX
    Is there any way to close down this "everywhere sidebar"? If I restart my phone then it is down but after a few minutes it comes back up and I can't close it back down.

I did get an update on my OS recently and have had some other issues.

Is it just me or are others having issues also?

what phone are you using, will see if I can replicate

texcross

Well-Known
    Admin
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    Sanger, TX
    Texcross, not a big issue but my font size "changer" button does nothing? I keep trying but with no luck. Usually a want to go from default to something smaller so I highlight it, hit the size button, and the 1, but it doesn't change anything. What am I doing wrong?
    do you meant he size changer when you're making replies in the WYSIWYG editor? Let me know :) I will see if I can fix...

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Tapatalk crashes everytime you try to make a new thread in the classifieds. I've made 10-12 attempts. I'm not sure if this is an issue with Tapatalk or something with the forum.

Sent from Kate Beckinsale's closet.

texcross

Well-Known
    Admin
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    Sanger, TX
    Tapatalk crashes everytime you try to make a new thread in the classifieds. I've made 10-12 attempts. I'm not sure if this is an issue with Tapatalk or something with the forum.

Sent from Kate Beckinsale's closet.

Try it now and please let me know how it does, They just sent out an email for an update today and I just did it on the site. Let me know if you see any issues...

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Not sure if this fits here / Mods move if necessary.

TGT seems to have excellent control over web functions so I hoping that this might be possible. A neat feature that I have seen is an "UP" button or feature that when pressed sends you back to the very top of the page(s). This would eliminate the need to scroll every time you want to use the other buttons/features at the tops of the page(s.

Great Idea TX69, let me see if I can have that added...

Texcross? Did we ever find out if the express button is possible?

texcross

Well-Known
    Admin
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    Sanger, TX
    I failed on it, I will have web guy add it, I know he can, there was a mod out there for it, it fails so often did here.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    "Click" on New Posts and get stuff not even recently posted. The old forum would show "most recently posted" and descend to older posts.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Cool. Thanks for all of the effort

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Weird - got a "Resource Limitation Reached" notice for the TGT provider when trying to pull up a pic. Shut down Chrome, restarted, everything seems ok.

texcross

Well-Known
    Admin
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    Sanger, TX
    Weird - got a "Resource Limitation Reached" notice for the TGT provider when trying to pull up a pic. Shut down Chrome, restarted, everything seems ok.

THANKS!!! Will get this to the server monitoring company see what happened. ODD - I appreciate the heads up.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Since not just bugs but also suggestions are being posted here, I have one.

Editing my saved PMs is too laborious. There's good info in there that I want to save but there are also throwaway PMs that I need to delete to save space. Under the way PMs are currently displayed, I need to open a single PM to read it, go back to the list of messages in the folder, tick a box, scroll to the bottom, click a drop-down, select "delete", and then click another button to finish the deletion.

That's a lot of scrolling and clicking to accomplish two simple tasks: review and delete.

If there were a way for the software to display the full text of PMs on the index page, it would be easy to review them and check all that need to be deleted at one time.

Yes, I realize the true solution is for me to be ruthless about deleting everything without reference value as soon as I read it. However, now that I've gotten behind, I need a better option to catch up.

I'll wait a while to hear back. There might be a display option that I'm missing. However, if I don't hear of a better way I'm considering just downloading my entire inventory of PMs as a text file, saving that locally, and deleting all my PMs stored on the server. Before I retired, I often grep'd large text files for reference purposes; I can do it again. I just wish there was an easier way.

Does this make any sense?

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    When trying to select Inbox or Sent PMs, the 'select all' box does not work for the most current (top row) date range. Older 'select all' boxes work fine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom