Join TexasGunTalk

Old School Mask

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by gdr_11, May 4, 2020.

1. avvidclif

avvidclif Sturgis '95, RFTW 2010

Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    Directed to C&C

I'm not a racist and would never wear a clan mask because of what it stands for. BUT the person wearing it has his right of self expression (1A) and that's what I was talking about. You came across as one on those dimocrat retards that feels they have the right to suppress free speech. Remember the TRUMP cap incident. That would be you removing it.

MeThinks you owe an apology to the group.

Coop45, Maverick44, Axxe55 and 2 others like this.
  2. candcallen

candcallen Purveyor of Snark Humor and Truth.

Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    You guys are making another strawman "principles" arguement. In my very humble opinion. Like voting a 3rd party presidential candidates on principles regardless of the damage it's done or will do. It's one of the most ignorant head in the sand crap arguments I hear people spew. It hold no water and is useless. No einstein I'm not equating voting with racism, that would actually be a liberal talking point. I'm talking about hiding behind principles so one doesn't have to actually make a decision or take a stand.

Child molesters and people who wear klan masks are the same. They have the right to both feeling or thoughts that form the basis of their belief system. It's why, for example, the Klan and NAMBLA can both exist. It's why racists and child molesters aren't executed on sight for their beliefs or principles. Although arguments could be made that severe consequences should come from acting on those feelings.

Thus said, in my very humble opinion, any outward expression of such bullsheit is completely unacceptable. If you feel differently, go with God and enjoy a life hiding behind principles. I have no argument with you or malice for you because of your principles and dont take them personal. I simply disagree.

The "your a dim cause" you dont agree with my "principles" is a fraking ignorant arguement, a cop out. I cant understand why people devolve to finger pointing or label making when they disagree. Sorry if it chaps your ars, youu can pound sand for all I care. Call me what ever you want. To me it falls under the old saying about evil and good means inaction. It's the most disgusting thing mankind does to each other. It only happens cause we allow it.

The second most disgusting thing is calling anyone who disagrees with you racist. There's a contradiction for those calling me liberal PC or what ever.

My opinion will not change on this. Call it a principle if you wish since folks are so fond of throwing the word around. You can continue to draw ever finer points with verbose examples if you wish but at some point you will have to pick a point to stand or bury your head. For me that shit is unacceptable.

The only apology you will get is I'm sorry we disagree.

ETA, I feel the same about antifa pukes who wear/hide behind masks and act on their so called principles or beliefs. Their maskes should be snatched of their heads too.

Consider why the masks are worn or their intentions. To hide? Probably to a certain extent but mainly as intimidation. Again it's only such if you stand by and allow it to be.

I guess I'm just a crotchety bastard that way.

Last edited: May 25, 2020
  3. JColumbus

JColumbus Well-Known

Jun 28, 2012
    HAHA what the hell...

What if the klan mask wearing guy absolutely hates slavery AND is not racist but does it out of pure morbid humor?

You can't jokingly molest a child. Molestation is completely wrong and there can not be any making light of it. Klan mask wearing can be funny, like Chappell wearing one in his show.

Alright man, I genuinely tried to help you out but I guess this is one of those "gonna have to learn from experience" types of situations. However, I'd say it's my opinion that you just aren't a principled person. Instead, a very emotionally driven person.

It's a shame, especially being that way in possession of firearms, BUT HEY, I could be wrong as the day is sure to come, I suppose.

Anyway, my best wishes to you and yours. I'm gonna go ahead and step out of this one.

Axxe55 and tonyt79 like this.
  4. roadrunner

roadrunner TGT Addict

Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    Do you suppose that maybe, just maybe, the guy wore the klan mask in protest of this corona hysteria bullshit? And he is not a racist at all?

Coop45, Axxe55 and JCC like this.
  5. Mowingmaniac 24/7

Mowingmaniac 24/7 TGT Addict

Nov 7, 2015
    "You can continue to draw ever finer points with verbose examples if you wish..."

Say what?

My guffaw's are hurting my ribs...!

Axxe55 likes this.
  6. seeker_two

seeker_two TGT Addict

Jul 1, 2008
    Put simply, you have as much right to physically assault that dude and pull his hood off as he does to beat your ass into the ground for doing so.....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Axxe55, Big Green and JColumbus like this.
  7. sidebite252

sidebite252 Well-Known

Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    Lmao

8. candcallen

candcallen Purveyor of Snark Humor and Truth.

Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    You dont say.

As I said I am ok with that.

9. TheDan

TheDan 4th Best Member TGT Supporter

Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    11806990-1x1-xlarge.jpg

sidebite252 likes this.
  10. 2ManyGuns

2ManyGuns In 1911's I Trust Lifetime Member

Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    Candcallen will from this point forward will be known as "Karen-callen". For someone who does not want his liberty trampled upon, you are awfully willing to trample upon others' liberty. Keep this in mind Karen, I never said I agreed with this person, just that he has the right to show off his true colors or to make a complete and utter ass of himself.

Axxe55, Big Green and JColumbus like this.