• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rhino

TGT Addict
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Welcome to Olight USA! We are happy to join the Texas Guntalk community. Olight has specialized in top-end flashlights for years, covering outdoors, EDC, tactical, lamps, etc. And we are committed to provideing more high-quality products. I will continue to share with you all activities related to Olight USA in here.:welcome:

September is for Olight's Fans. To celebrate our starting, I woulld like to pick lucky one to send out a typical Olight Baldr Mini.

How to participate:
    ●Comment below with what kind of job people will use Olight products.
    ●You can also inform us the next topic you want to discuss!

Note:
    We will choose randomly from the comments, please keep following up on this activity.
    Giveaway will be turned off on Sep. 27th around 10PM EDT and the winner has to be in the US, I’m on the hook for shipping. GOOD LUCK!!
    Check MORE Olight products here
    CAN'T WAIT to hear your voice!

View attachment 278305
    I'd like to have one to run and compare with my Surefire X300 and see if Trex Arms is wrong about your products and tactics.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    To light up Democrats because we know they are completely in the dark when it comes to the Second Amendment. (And free speech, and voter ID, and the border, and Afghanistan, and China, .....)

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Chinese communist bastards that will never get another positive word from me

Byrd666

Lifetime Member
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    I'd use it to shine some light on the fact that I guess we're allowed to trash forum sponsors now.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

I don't care who they are. They took money from me without my permission. I'm supposed to what?, just kiss their ass now?

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I don't care who they are. They took money from me without my permission. I'm supposed to what?, just kiss their ass now?
    Nope, I don't care if you kiss their ass or not. At least in this post you are making some kind of claim against them. Something actually useful that may help other members.
    Chinese communist bastards that will never get another positive word from me
    This post here is just negative garbage. No claim, no proof of anything, nothing but what appears to be a personal attack on a company we all know is from China.

Last edited:

Byrd666

Lifetime Member
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Again, they, OLight, charged my card post transaction.

Not once. Twice.

OLight charged to my card, a "Currency Exchange Fee", Without my knowledge or permission after original transaction.

OLight charged me twice for the same order. Not within seconds or minutes, which I could have understood. It was hours, 6 or 8 IIRC, after initial transaction. With same "...Exchange Fee".

I didn't notice these until my paper statement came from bank.

No email response from them. No phone response from them. No FaceBook response from them.

And only received original order, not the both I had been charged for.

I thought I had posted my gripes with these, um, people before.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I'd use it to shine some light on the fact that I guess we're allowed to trash forum sponsors now.

I'm sure all our social rating scores are taking a hit in the CCP spreadsheets.

Olight USA

Industry Partner
    Sep 18, 2021
    Again, they, OLight, charged my card post transaction.

Not once. Twice.

OLight charged to my card, a "Currency Exchange Fee", Without my knowledge or permission after original transaction.

OLight charged me twice for the same order. Not within seconds or minutes, which I could have understood. It was hours, 6 or 8 IIRC, after initial transaction. With same "...Exchange Fee".

I didn't notice these until my paper statement came from bank.

No email response from them. No phone response from them. No FaceBook response from them.

And only received original order, not the both I had been charged for.

I thought I had posted my gripes with these, um, people before.
    Hello,Byrd

I am very sorry for the inconvenience we have caused you. You can contact cs@olightstore.com for questions about orders and payment. Since we do receive a lot of information every day, the reply may be a bit late. Hope it helps.

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robert Harrell
    Top Bottom