• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • prisondoc

Well-Known
    Feb 26, 2020
    Converse TX
    6840ac8d2fc71489b28e8e3cd354e3d6.jpg

Here’s my Olight S1 Baton next to a AA battery for size comparison. Ridiculously bright for it’s size and it’s magnetic. More than once did I use it (hands free) to light up my area when the power went out at the prison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

prisondoc

Well-Known
    Feb 26, 2020
    Converse TX
    Logic would dictate that I’m the winner due to past patronage of the company and real world use. Please message me for shipping information. Gracias .

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Oct 7, 2015
    I have several olights. 3 odins on ARs. Valerkerie on my HD pistol. Balder mini on a carry pistol. Several of the edc sized lights and larger ones. I have 2 o-balls as well. One is stuck to my breaker box. You could say I'm a big fan of olight.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    6840ac8d2fc71489b28e8e3cd354e3d6.jpg

Here’s my Olight S1 Baton next to a AA battery for size comparison. Ridiculously bright for it’s size and it’s magnetic. More than once did I use it (hands free) to light up my area when the power went out at the prison.

Wow that must have been fun.

I was alone in a CDU run one night when the power went out. It was new and the glitch caused all the doors to pop open. Lol. It's one of those times your glad you wernt an asshole needlessly to the inmates. Lol. I walked the run joking and talking the inmates back in their cells.

Whew! CDU at my complex was a small building with 2 runs of 12 cells each off of one control room. There was me and the officer in the control room who obviously couldnt help if needed. Backup was probably a couple half mile away by foot and they would have to lock down their units first.

Pucker time. Complex Detention Unit us basically level 5 or max security inmates with behavior, violence or mental issues. Not as dangerous as a special management unit or death row but sporty at times.

Last edited:

baboon

TGT Addict
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I have several olights. 3 odins on ARs. Valerkerie on my HD pistol. Balder mini on a carry pistol. Several of the edc sized lights and larger ones. I have 2 o-balls as well. One is stuck to my breaker box. You could say I'm a big fan of olight.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Seeing as your sold on them you don’t need a free one!

Top Bottom