• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I'm a graphic designer. An Olight would be...pretty much useless for that job. But it'll be quite useful to see what it is my dog is barking at when I walk her at night, as well as ensuring I don't step on any snakes, or for having with me if my car breaks down...

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    I already have 2 laser light olight combos and they are a great value. One is mounted on the nightstand gun, a sig xfull. The other will probably go under a Ruger 1022 or my lightweight AR. As far as other applications, I would love to see how the stand alone flashlights compare to my streamlights.

As a professional mechanic, my flashlights get some thorough field testing. Occasionally one hitches a ride under a hood never to be seen again. I've beat several lesser brands to pieces. Given a freebie, I'd happily put it to good use.

Shady

The One And Only
    Aug 24, 2013
    for daily walking into the shop at work when its pitch black at 430am and I have to find alarm panels and light switches.

As far as whats next to talk about I am very happy with all the Olights I have and am glad to see you always producing new stuff.

Thanks

Top Bottom