• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    As noted in a previous review I recieved this light to review from the manufacture.

I really enjoyed how bright this light is and how many functions it has. I don't really need the SOS but the option to go from moonlight where it won't bother other campers to "Let's light up the place" is a great function.

One thing to note is this is more of a flood light than a spot light. The lens is frosted so it's lighting up a wide area. It does this very well.

I was once again impressed by the details. Well thought out head gear that'd very adjustable and comfortable. The clip on the back is well thought out although I wish I didn't need to take it off to put it in the headband. The magnetic base on the headband makes it click into place but if not wanted or needed you can take out the magnet with supplied replacement pads.

Finding the power button was easy and once you practice for five minutes you're a master at the easy to use and remember functions.
    http://ebay.to/2rCOuAS
    https://www.olightstore.com/led-flashlights/headlamps/olight-h2r-nova

A2jGqm.jpg

OUqipG.jpg

I really love their charging system. Plug in the USB cord and then get the base of the flashlight near the charger and snap! it's charging.
    qpttwz.jpg

The headlamp not only stays on with a rubber holder it also has a magnet that helps the light snap into place.
    t0AAAb.jpg

Size of the two flashlights H2R is more floodlight and the S30R offers spotlight\night penetration.
    ifbmae.jpg

Halway on max.
    lL4F1j.jpg

H2R Nova floodlight
    LbdvMG.jpg

VS S30R spotlight.
    Pols3g.jpg
    Military Camp

Top Bottom