Military Camp

OMG how and why do the cowboys suck so bad ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wbblazer90

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2014
    At least someone grew a brain and fired that phuktard jackass masquerading as a coach and GM.

I guarentee you he would have traded Watson next.

Not before he got rid of d’andre Hopkins the top receiver in the nfl this season. I mean, why would we want to keep talent around like that?
    ARJ Defense ad

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    So, watching the cards v cowboys game tonight and wondering, even without Dak, how can we possibly suck so bad ? Almost makes me want to give Jason Garrett some credit.
    Being the usual dumbass cowboys fan I am, I had high hopes for this season. I even wasted a hundo on the damn NFL game day pass just to see all the games. Anyhow I don't know that any answer will suffice but I'll ask for one all the same.
    I just want to make sure that you know that every store does not sell antidepressants.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Never gonna be a good team til Jones hires a manager, just ain't gonna happen.....................
    You know jerrie was right when he said anyone could coach the cowboys. There does seem to be a large number who can't though.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    garrett.jpg

Txhillbilly

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    North Texas
    Jerry and Steven Jones are the sole reason that the Dallas Cowboys have continued to suck since Jimmy Johnson was the head coach.
    Until they decide to set in their office's and only run the business side of things, they will always have a losing football team.
    They are business men, not football coach's, coordinator's, or past pro player's who actually now how to pick player's or play the game.

It's the same way with the Texas Rangers. As long as Jon Daniels has anything to do with running the team, they will always suck.

Top Bottom