Target Sports

OMG how and why do the cowboys suck so bad ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    So, watching the cards v cowboys game tonight and wondering, even without Dak, how can we possibly suck so bad ? Almost makes me want to give Jason Garrett some credit.
    Being the usual dumbass cowboys fan I am, I had high hopes for this season. I even wasted a hundo on the damn NFL game day pass just to see all the games. Anyhow I don't know that any answer will suffice but I'll ask for one all the same.
    Guns International

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Well, I'm not a huge football fan, but even I know the answer to that question.

OCEH323WLBBBBC3VUQW7URGRKE.jpg

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Not having a real GM is their problem. They have fluke 13 and 3 seasons and Jerry gets to thinking they are a good team then reality hits the next season.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    So, watching the cards v cowboys game tonight and wondering, even without Dak, how can we possibly suck so bad ? Almost makes me want to give Jason Garrett some credit.
    Being the usual dumbass cowboys fan I am, I had high hopes for this season. I even wasted a hundo on the damn NFL game day pass just to see all the games. Anyhow I don't know that any answer will suffice but I'll ask for one all the same.
    They missed the part about turnovers in football school.

Injuries.

This year doesn't count, its 2020.

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    I don’t give a rat’s ass if there are still players that don’t kneel, I’m glad I stopped watching professional sports all together several years ago. I guess my gut instinct was right...
    Professional sports will never be the same after the way they have acted, especially when the USA needs more support than ever. Good riddance!

Top Bottom