Lynx Defense

OMG how and why do the cowboys suck so bad ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnSo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2020
    Corpus Christi, Tx
    The NFL - I used to watch that until they decided to kneel in support of a communist front group and show open distain for our country. Back then, the very clear problem in Dallas was Jerry Jones. There is a huge difference between having talented players and having a team. Jones has never understood that.
    Couldn't agree more, I'm thinking the NFL is dying and good riddance to these over privileged kneeling a-holes.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I've asked before, is my watching them on cable TV giving them any money from me.
    I mean, whether I watch them or not, they still get the same from me, no?

And no, I don't have any sports package.

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    Naw I didn’t say any of that but you did. If anyone thinks someone else’s liking a particular sports team makes them a communist it just appears to be narrow minded in my opinion. If anyone think watching a sporting event on TV equals supporting a politics movement I really don’t have a comeback to that. Might as well just move on but feel free to keep slinging innuendos if that’s what makes you whole. I’m a Cowboy fan, they suck but maybe they’ll snap out of it. If not, maybe next year. It’s about that simple.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    sideb,

You're good with blm/antifa U.S. hating knee benders...that play pro-f.b.?

Or, do you just think it's a just phase they're going through and one day soon all will return to the fold of being proud to be citizens of the U.S. while renouncing marxist garbage?

Pssssst, those innocent days of yore are gone.

Just like the china-flu, pro-sports has gone commie, that is it's been utterly politized to the left, but sure, see no evil, hear no evil, etc...makes it easier than to recognize the truth.

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    sideb,

You're good with blm/antifa U.S. hating knee benders...that play pro-f.b.?

Or, do you just think it's a just phase they're going through and one day soon all will return to the fold of being proud to be citizens of the U.S. while renouncing marxist garbage?

Pssssst, those innocent days of yore are gone.

Just like the china-flu, pro-sports has gone commie, but sure, see no evil, hear no evil, etc...makes it easier than to recognize the truth.

You’re putting way more thought into this than I ever will. Lmao

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    sideb,

Got no ammo, do ya!

I fully appreciate the sadness and dismay created for you that your team is one of the many hijacked and ruined by blm/antifa.

But sure, watch and support away those that hate you - it's a free country, for now.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    It sucks sports has become like this. It’s healthy for a man to be into sports. Beer..relaxing to a game of football. I give it a few more years until beer is replaced with a girls drink and ticket sales will plummet due to men no longer knowing how to use a football. Probably walk into a store and think it’s some sex toy for their tranny it wife husband.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I'm pretty sure ticket sales are down now.
    Of course, I've never bought a ticket for a game.
    Don't need to give them any money to watch.
    They get zero money from me, I don't support them.
    I don't like their politics, but enjoy spending a few hours watching a game on TV.

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    Ok I’ll bite. What exactly did I do to offend you? Does me being a sports fan affect you in any way? What do I need ammo for? I’ve already voted and went full red this time. I don’t support any of the groups you accuse me of supporting and because I like a team and watch sports on TV doesn’t make me a communist. So, what am I missing here? Really, what the hell do you want? What am I supposed to have ammo for? Nothing I’ve ever done in any way supports leftist movements. People of all political backgrounds are in sports. If you think the NFL is nothing but a liberal club that doesn’t allow athletes to participate if they are a conservative then you’re mis informed. That’s about the jest of it. Hey y’all carry on when your Cowboy bashing cause I’ll be the first to jump in there with you. I can point out several dozen areas where they’re not playing well but their political believes don’t have anything to do with that. This is fucking silly. I’m out. You do you boo and I’ll do me, how’s that?

Top Bottom