Hurley's Gold

OMG how and why do the cowboys suck so bad ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    sideb,

I was laughing so hard at your previous reply I didn't finish reading it.

I went back to finish reading it.

I don't 'hate' the cowboys.

Just the entire league along along with the nba and nastycar and the rest of pro-sports that bend a knee and grovel for their marxist overlords.

But please, enjoy your commie sport-niks as they gambol and caper about the gridiron...

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    ZX,

Excellent.

Anything I watch on tv is recorded so I'm not subjected to the influence (not to mention inanity) of commercials.

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    Straight trash. They aren’t getting my money.

74033ECF-DEF4-4E0B-A153-32C72AF97FAD.jpeg

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Mac,

The above photo is the posture the left will demand of us serfs before we're herded into the boxcars to our 're-education' camps where we'll be de-programmed into understanding our new status...

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    The NFL - I used to watch that until they decided to kneel in support of a communist front group and show open distain for our country. Back then, the very clear problem in Dallas was Jerry Jones. There is a huge difference between having talented players and having a team. Jones has never understood that.
    I have to admit to watching the cowgirls just to watch the bastards lose. If I see a cowgirls fan out in town, I ask if they are aware that the store doesn't sell antidepressants.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Mac,

The above photo is the posture the left will demand of us serfs before we're herded into the boxcars to our 're-education' camps where we'll be de-programmed into understanding our new status...
    I don't reprogram well. S/Sgt Hedrick must have pushed the save changes button.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    ZX,

Yeah, they undoubtedly have monitors to clock our 'programs watched' so there's probably no such thing as surreptitious viewing.

The only sports I watch is the 'Festival of Violence' meaning Boxing or MMA which so far at least doesn't bow down to blm/antifa scum.

If they do, no mas for me.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    ZX,

Yeah, they undoubtedly have monitors to clock our 'programs watched' so there's probably no such thing as surreptitious viewing.

The only sports I watch is the 'Festival of Violence' meaning Boxing or MMA which so far at least doesn't bow down to blm/antifa scum.

If they do, no mas for me.
    Little League

Pistol Pete

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2010
    Texas
    So, watching the cards v cowboys game tonight and wondering, even without Dak, how can we possibly suck so bad ? Almost makes me want to give Jason Garrett some credit.
    Being the usual dumbass cowboys fan I am, I had high hopes for this season. I even wasted a hundo on the damn NFL game day pass just to see all the games. Anyhow I don't know that any answer will suffice but I'll ask for one all the same.
    Never gonna be a good team til Jones hires a manager, just ain't gonna happen.....................

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Buster1979
    Top Bottom