OMG how and why do the cowboys suck so bad ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Well hiring a cast off like McCarthy wasn't smart either.

Packer fan here. I spoke to every Cowboys fan I knew and said McCarthy was a Mistake. Rodgers CARRIED McCarthy. How do you only win one Superbowl with Aaron Rodgers especially when he had weapons? McCarthy is inept, I'm sure he's a nice guy, but he sucks as a football coach.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    I'm a little confused about the thread title. The Cowboys are very good at sucking because they have so much practice at it.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Heck no, they are tied for second and only 1/2 game out of first place. Don't give up yet !

You're best chance of the Cowgirls going anywhere this season is probably them signing Kapernick and hoping the rest of the NFL thinks he's so much of a god that they refuse to tackle or sack him.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    As stated previously, I did, but could not find a single story to the effect of @gambler claim. Would like to see a link, or just an honest admission that he was trolling for attention.

The only thing I could find related, was quite a few fans wishing, or saying Jones should recruit Kaepernick, but nothing from either Jones or the Cowboys organization itself saying they were even thinking about recruiting Kaepernick.

GoPappy

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 18, 2015
    When he’s 60 years old will that commie Kaepernick‘s name still come up every time there’s a QB vacancy in the No Flag League?

He hasn’t played in years and wasn’t that good when he did play.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    When he’s 60 years old will that commie Kaepernick‘s name still come up every time there’s a QB vacancy in the No Flag League?

Pretty much the same as I thought of Kaepernick as well. He hasn't played in at least four years, and in professional sports like football, that is almost like a lifetime. Perishable skills.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009

His name will probably still come up. He's almost as good at marketing himself as Jerry Jones. Kap wasn't good at playing football. Jones isn't goot at managing football, but both are still on the front page constantly, and both have made a whole bunch of money by marketing themselves or their team, or their cause.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Remember when Jerry ran off Jimmy? He said anyone could coach the cowboys and to prove it gave Jimmy's team to Barry Switzer. Barry had the same success with Jimmy's team as Gruden had with Dungy's team. Not too impressive later though.

Pistol Pete

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2010
    Texas
    Remember when Jerry ran off Jimmy? He said anyone could coach the cowboys and to prove it gave Jimmy's team to Barry Switzer. Barry had the same success with Jimmy's team as Gruden had with Dungy's team. Not too impressive later though.
    Cowboys ain't played football since Jimmy's team, ain't gonna.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Except it took two years for Barry with Jimmie team

Top Bottom