OMG how and why do the cowboys suck so bad ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    OMG how is it that any of you are still watching and thus supporting those unpatriotic mother f'ers in the NFL play football while they continually disrespect our great nation at the same time?
    I watch the Browns, Chiefs, Cardinals, and Cowboys. The first three to win and the last to lose. Baker Mayfield, Patrick Mahomes and Kliff Kingsberry. See the connection? Texas Tech. Boycotts don't seem to work very well. What do you suggest I watch? The NCAA is sucking up to BLM. I don't care for basketball, baseball is dulI, I don't understand rugby, soccer sucks. I could cut the cable, but that would leave me with the broadcast asses. I watch what I want to unless my wife is home. Apology accepted.
    Capitol Armory ad

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    I watch the Browns, Chiefs, Cardinals, and Cowboys. The first three to win and the last to lose. Baker Mayfield, Patrick Mahomes and Kliff Kingsberry. See the connection? Texas Tech. Boycotts don't seem to work very well. What do you suggest I watch? The NCAA is sucking up to BLM. I don't care for basketball, baseball is dulI, I don't understand rugby, soccer sucks. I could cut the cable, but that would leave me with the broadcast asses. I watch what I want to unless my wife is home. Apology accepted.
    Apology? You think you're getting some sort of an apology you had best think again. Why would you think you deserve one for me asking why guys like you are supporting unpatriotic scum? No way would I apologize even if I had said something about your TV watching habits that offfended you. I now can understand though now how folks still watch those unpatriotic POS in the NFL because obviously they must have the same mentality as you seem to have. A mentality - seemingly one that does not give a damn about our national anthem and one that prefers to watch those who disrespect it over anything else available on televison. You asked what I suggest you watch - well how about high school football if you are so stuck up on sports or too limited in your scope of understanding to watch other sports or just not interested in anything else that there is to do in the world as opposed to watching NFL games. I recently saw a news piece, I guess a few days or maybe a week ago, about a HS football team parading out on the field carrying American flags and not one of the players kneeling in disrespect to out national anthem, our flag, our nation or the military that protects it. You watch what you want but if I was about to watch football and support them by watching, I'd watch the high school kids not the pros because many of the pros and the NFL on the whole are anti-American scum as I see them. As I said: "OMG how is it that any of you are still watching and thus supporting those unpatriotic mother f'ers in the NFL play football while they continually disrespect our great nation at the same time?" I really do not understand how any of you watch them.

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    Well, in spite of all the great insight here I think I'll continue to watch. Sports always have been and should continue to be a great escape from everyday BS. No doubt I'm disappointed in the politicization of the NFL but I look past it to enjoy the sport for what it is. A test of athleticism, grit and wits. I'd rather spend a day pissed about my team losing than a lifetime angry about the world being what it is.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Well, in spite of all the great insight here I think I'll continue to watch. Sports always have been and should continue to be a great escape from everyday BS. No doubt I'm disappointed in the politicization of the NFL but I look past it to enjoy the sport for what it is. A test of athleticism, grit and wits. I'd rather spend a day pissed about my team losing than a lifetime angry about the world being what it is.
    You could watch everything you just mentioned in college and high school games so why support the NFL?

Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    It's no longer a sport. It's pure entertainment. Many folks are figuring out it's more rewarding to do than to watch. In the 3 hours you spend getting brainwashed by an endless parade of commercials briefly interrupted by carefully staged bursts of choreographed violence, you probably could actually accomplish something. :)

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Boycotts don't seem to work very well. What do you suggest I watch?
    Boycotts do work. The ratings are wayyyy down.

Well, you could go outside and play.
    You could read a book.
    Reload.
    Go shoot( already covered under go outside and play.
    Play with your dogs.

All kinds of things to do other than giving communists credibility and a platform.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Cowboy's are realllllly desperate! They've signed Kaepernic as their starter next season and also signed in Jonny Manziel as backup!

/troll

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Boycotts may not work. But lack of interest does wonders:
    Wife and I watch mostly college football. So far, they seem to have not gone full blown crazy with the BLM foolishness.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Is he in jail ? I don't think he is in jail. But even so, I think Jerry has a deal with the jails on his players. He has that agreement on a retainer I think.
    Hahahahaha!!! :roflfunny: :roflfunny: :roflfunny: No doubt Jerry has some kind of agreement with the authorities or else he couldn't field a team!

I have no idea where Manziel is but... if he ain't changed his ways jail is a good of guess as any!

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Hahahahaha!!! :roflfunny: :roflfunny: :roflfunny: No doubt Jerry has some kind of agreement with the authorities or else he couldn't field a team!

I have no idea where Manziel is but... if he ain't changed his ways jail is a good of guess as any!
    I think he's in Arizona now. Have not heard much about him lately so maybe he's got his head out of his rear.

Last edited:

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Apology? You think you're getting some sort of an apology you had best think again. Why would you think you deserve one for me asking why guys like you are supporting unpatriotic scum? No way would I apologize even if I had said something about your TV watching habits that offfended you. I now can understand though now how folks still watch those unpatriotic POS in the NFL because obviously they must have the same mentality as you seem to have. A mentality - seemingly one that does not give a damn about our national anthem and one that prefers to watch those who disrespect it over anything else available on televison. You asked what I suggest you watch - well how about high school football if you are so stuck up on sports or too limited in your scope of understanding to watch other sports or just not interested in anything else that there is to do in the world as opposed to watching NFL games. I recently saw a news piece, I guess a few days or maybe a week ago, about a HS football team parading out on the field carrying American flags and not one of the players kneeling in disrespect to out national anthem, our flag, our nation or the military that protects it. You watch what you want but if I was about to watch football and support them by watching, I'd watch the high school kids not the pros because many of the pros and the NFL on the whole are anti-American scum as I see them. As I said: "OMG how is it that any of you are still watching and thus supporting those unpatriotic mother f'ers in the NFL play football while they continually disrespect our great nation at the same time?" I really do not understand how any of you watch them.
    So, you won't even consider telling me how to live my life, Karen? And yes, I think you owe everyone an apology for being no more considerate of your friends than the democrats.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Cowboy's are realllllly desperate! They've signed Kaepernic as their starter next season and also signed in Jonny Manziel as backup!

/troll
    At one time the Browns was where quarterbacks went to get injured. It seems the Cowboys hold that distinction now.

Top Bottom