Lynx Defense

OMG how and why do the cowboys suck so bad ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Boycotts do work. The ratings are wayyyy down.

Well, you could go outside and play.
    You could read a book.
    Reload.
    Go shoot( already covered under go outside and play.
    Play with your dogs.

All kinds of things to do other than giving communists credibility and a platform.
    So, the rating are down and they will receive less advertising money, but they get a huge amount of money for television rights. Has any team gone broke? Has anything happened to the NFL financially that changed anything?
    Capitol Armory ad

ShotgunAg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2020
    Frisco
    The problem as I see it is that the Cowboys do not have anyone in leadership above the Head Coach that knows anything about football and identifying football talent.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    The problem as I see it is that the Cowboys do not have anyone in leadership above the Head Coach that knows anything about football and identifying football talent.
    Jerry wants to be another Al Davis, but doesn't have Al's brains. The Cowboys are just like the circus with scantily clad young ladies and two legged animals doing tricks. We seldom get to see the clowns because they have a booth.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Yea, do like the Rangers have done and hire someone like John Daniels to identify the talent and manage the team. I mean look what he has done for the Rangers !

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    So, the rating are down and they will receive less advertising money, but they get a huge amount of money for television rights. Has any team gone broke? Has anything happened to the NFL financially that changed anything?
    And that TV money is determined by who watches. Your “smart” TV sends that data.

Does your dog not deserve an extra 3 hours of people time more than a bunch of non human communists?

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Good thing I don't own a smart TV.

My old dog sleeps 18 hours a day.
    Yes, you do. If you are getting a digital signal, whether it is the converter box the government was pimping back when analog signal was going away, or your tv is new enough to be digital without a box, it is transmitting your viewing history.
    Same if you have cable/satellite.

Casa de Hoji has been without TV since 2009.( if that came across as a little smug..........;) )

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Yeah, I figured that the cable box enabled it.

Whenever my dog wants to play, she'll bark, and grab a toy out of her selection.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    The thing is the Cowboys have more Probowlers than any other team in the last twenty years by numbers. So they should be a really good team. I think hiring coaches like Garret and McCarthy really hurts their team. If Jerry wants to play draft man he can, but he should let someone else be GM and let them do their job.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    The thing is the Cowboys have more Probowlers than any other team in the last twenty years by numbers. So they should be a really good team. I think hiring coaches like Garret and McCarthy really hurts their team. If Jerry wants to play draft man he can, but he should let someone else be GM and let them do their job.

Jimmy bought the Cowboys 30 years ago and fired Jimmy Johnson in 1994. He decided anyone could coach the cowboys to championships.

People have told him that since then, every year, every coach, every pathetic season. So, I'm guessing that he disagrees with that and has no plans to hire a GM. I'm sure his kid pretty much will take that over when Jerry drops dead, but not until then. I think Jerry is kind of the RBG of the Cowboys. He will die with his boot on ! And he's only 78 so I figure about 20 more years of him at the helm.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Jimmy bought the Cowboys 30 years ago and fired Jimmy Johnson in 1994. He decided anyone could coach the cowboys to championships.

People have told him that since then, every year, every coach, every pathetic season. So, I'm guessing that he disagrees with that and has no plans to hire a GM. I'm sure his kid pretty much will take that over when Jerry drops dead, but not until then. I think Jerry is kind of the RBG of the Cowboys. He will die with his boot on ! And he's only 78 so I figure about 20 more years of him at the helm.

Yeah billionaires live a long time so you may have 20 more years of this. My team has no owner which is good and bad.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    So, you won't even consider telling me how to live my life, Karen? And yes, I think you owe everyone an apology for being no more considerate of your friends than the democrats.
    Oh please. You watch the kneelers while they openly and hypocritically disrespect our country in which they make millions to tens of millions of U.S. dollars, you support them by watching them and in effect you kneel with them because you evidently think it is okay for them to do so in that you continue to watch & support them; or in other words - you're on their side, and you say I am no more considerate than democrats! Do you think the kneelers are conservatives or even libertarians - you are supporting leftists? Do what you want, watch what you want, it's not for me and I still wonder why so many who claim to be conservatives, libertarians or patriots continue to watch those who denegrate our nation, our flag and our national anthem. As for the Karen remark - although I guess you think that was an intelligent reply, heaven help us if that makes your argument any stronger in any other person's view. Enjoy watching and encouraging more such behavior.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Oh please. You watch the kneelers while they openly and hypocritically disrespect our country in which they make millions to tens of millions of U.S. dollars, you support them by watching them and in effect you kneel with them because you evidently think it is okay for them to do so in that you continue to watch & support them; or in other words - you're on their side, and you say I am no more considerate than democrats! Do you think the kneelers are conservatives or even libertarians - you are supporting leftists? Do what you want, watch what you want, it's not for me and I still wonder why so many who claim to be conservatives, libertarians or patriots continue to watch those who denegrate our nation, our flag and our national anthem. As for the Karen remark - although I guess you think that was an intelligent reply, heaven help us if that makes your argument any stronger in any other person's view. Enjoy watching and encouraging more such behavior.
    Glenn... just so you're aware. Your thoughts are are shared by at least one other member of this board - me. If you condone it you support it. I'm at a loss to understand how it could be viewed any other way. Might as well let 'em spit in your face.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Doug and Glenn,

Make that three of us at least.

Nope, Hoji is in, so that's four.

Anyone else here think 'supporting by watching' a gang of commie athletes something they find contemptible?

If so, sound off please!

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    Doug and Glenn,

Make that three of us at least.

Nope, Hoji is in, so that's four.

Anyone else here think 'supporting by watching' a gang of commie athletes something they find contemptible?

If so, sound off please!

Yep, those quisling shitbags can't go into the dustbin of history fast enough....

I watch movies, too.
    I enjoy being entertained.

Agree, but at some point it's not even close to entertaining any more...

For example, can no longer watch any movie with little 'Bobby the bitch' (deniro), which means many old-time favorite movies are out, as the reality of what a whiney little bitch-boy he really is, is grossly incompatible with pretty much every character played, and it's beyond what can be ignored....

ETA: ^previous comment notwithstanding, I did immensely enjoy the bobby-the-bitch's last scene in the Joker movie....

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Yep, those quisling shitbags can't go into the dustbin of history fast enough....

Agree, but at some point it's not even close to entertaining any more...

For example, can no longer watch any movie with little 'Bobby the bitch' (deniro), which means many old-time favorite movies are out, as the reality of what a whiney little bitch-boy he really is, is grossly incompatible with pretty much every character played, and it's beyond what can be ignored....

ETA: ^previous comment notwithstanding, I did immensely enjoy the bobby-the-bitch's last scene in the Joker movie....
    Came to post:
    4F1A8810-C723-408B-BA4D-6534BCEB42FA.gif

Top Bottom