• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    What folks here don’t get is at some point government will mandate this for safety. This will drive up costs and limit your freedom. Especially if you can no longer afford to drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the liberals get their way, you are correct.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    liberals is far too kind a description - marxists is what they are or simply 'commies'!

There was a time 'liberals' weren't all commies, but that time has passed.......

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    As far as autopilot and self driving cars I saw a show discussing the requirements to infrastructure. Things like well marked roads and things are vital. What about all the back roads? And not just in Texas, obviously even places like California have them and what are they going to do when they start mandating cars? I always laugh when someone trying to sell the concept says that by 20XX, XX% of all cars will be self driving. I guess that makes sense to you if you never leave New England or California. I think it will be a difficult technology to implement in the fly over states.
    The people that want to build roads for self driving vehicle technology are headed the wrong direction.

The people making the technology read the roads already built will be successful.

ekim

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2018
    ky
    The one that gets a government contract will be successful .

Then we are in trouble as GM = government motors has a head start. Nothing like starting with a loosing company to begin with. Tax payers getting screwed twice, first the taxpayer pays for all the R&D then pays again to buy the junk it comes up with.

Ruark

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2015
    Question: how does a self driving car handle a cop standing out in the street directing traffic?

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Still waiting for someone to take the guts from a Tesla and put them in an Ariel Atom.

How about an electric sand truck?

https://www.thedrive.com/news/19650/watch-this-tesla-powered-sand-trucks-acceleration

Here’s some pretty cool conversions:

3de44cb0abe31769445ef9f388cf054c.png

https://insideevs.com/news/342398/top-10-tesla-powered-ev-conversions/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Attachments

• 3de44cb0abe31769445ef9f388cf054c.png
      3de44cb0abe31769445ef9f388cf054c.png
      205.6 KB · Views: 335
    Top Bottom