• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    Damn...I don't qualify. Actually, reading that made me feel pretty darn good. So, it's easy enough to know where to stop the measurement, but the starting point could be argued. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    89A105BC-58B9-49CB-965F-CF6B0E5BBB73.gif

Attachments

• 89A105BC-58B9-49CB-965F-CF6B0E5BBB73.gif
      89A105BC-58B9-49CB-965F-CF6B0E5BBB73.gif
      672.7 KB · Views: 592

m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    Online dating? I tried it many years ago, after my second divorce.

Let's just say this, there are some REALLY strange women out there!

It seems just about all the women with issues, those who have delusions of grandeur, and flat out freaks are involved with online dating. On a rare occasion you do find that needle in the haystack. I met my wife from an online dating site and she also had many bad experiences with men from those online sites as I did with women. We are both very glad we don't need to deal with all that any more!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    It seems just about all the women with issues, those who have delusions of grandeur, and flat out freaks are involved with online dating. On a rare occasion you do find that needle in the haystack. I met my wife from an online dating site and she also had many bad experiences with men from those online sites as I did with women. We are both very glad we don't need to deal with all that any more!

Described accurately! I met my current wife in a bar I use frequent. We became friends first because she dating someone else, and I was seeing someone at the time. We knew a lot of the same friends, and such. We knew each other for about a year before we even started dating. Got married almost a year later. This September, will be seventeen years of marriage.

We have a happy marriage, still enjoy being together and doing things, can talk about anything, and we are still friends after all these years. We have gone through bad and good times together.

GavinBakerUH

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2020
    London
    And why not, what's wrong with online dating? We live in the twenty-first century, in the era of the Internet, I do not see anything wrong here. However, I recently broke up with my man and it is very difficult for me, and here I came across an interesting article about the return of a loved one breakupangels.com . Well, I think that you can find some more literature that can help me. If someone has any ideas, you can send me interesting articles or books about relationships in your personal messages, I would be very interested to read.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom