• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tripod

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2012
    trophy club, tx 76262
    I have ask the elders about carrying in side church. Answer, we don't encourage carrry. and we don,t discourae it either. Our church sent the pastor to colo springs just before the carange. So they have first hand experience with shooters and now employee Armed security people. I think it is one of those things, damed if you do, damed if you don't. Hope this helps with your decision.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Yep I carry and probably 12 others do so too, gotta love our Cowboy chruch. When we get open carry it's going to be really nice.

True that. Ill make a leather holster you could take to a dance. Id buy a stainless 1911. Make grips like those in the Texas Ranger museum. The ones of clear plastic with a black widow set inside the middle.

TXDave

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Magnolia
    Better safe than sorry.

A lot of folks get upset with God.

A few precautions might be a wise move.

And I would keep it to myself.

-Dave

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    True that. Ill make a leather holster you could take to a dance. Id buy a stainless 1911. Make grips like those in the Texas Ranger museum. The ones of clear plastic with a black widow set inside the middle.
    At the gun show the other day, one of the sheriffs was carrying, he had a completely matching belt and holsters, all sorts of tooling. All on really nice leather. Then he was carrying a fantastic colt ss 1911. It was pretty nuts...

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    At the gun show the other day, one of the sheriffs was carrying, he had a completely matching belt and holsters, all sorts of tooling. All on really nice leather. Then he was carrying a fantastic colt ss 1911. It was pretty nuts...

There was a LEO that would carry in the same way (may even be the same guy) at the shows at George R Brown. Most of the time he was standing just outside the doors smoking a pipe.

Top Bottom