DK Firearms

On the air now, wanting your opinion on anything!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gcmj45acp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Houston Metro Area
    Um...Let's not put that one on the air and say we did :) I have to say, the comfort of growing up here in Texas is that if someone doesn't like you or even if they hate you, they're generally up front about it and have no problem telling you why. Liberal and northerners however, they'll greet you with a smile, hug and kiss you, all the while, cussin' you six ways from Sunday in the back of their minds.
    ARJ Defense ad

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    LoL!

Yeah no sweat - and i agree 100%.

I am going to have to tune in - sounds like a party

chris211

Gimme Back My Bullets!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2012
    TX
    Maybe the importance of knowing how bills pass into laws and how that can affect gun owners for years to come. Such as, banning online ammo sales. How that law can be amended in the future to restrict more of our 2nd amendment rights.

I think the feds should stay out of the States period or Texas could end up like California, where three weapons are considered a cache.

gcmj45acp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Houston Metro Area
    Maybe the importance of knowing how bills pass into laws and how that can affect gun owners for years to come. Such as, banning online ammo sales. How that law can be amended in the future to restrict more of our 2nd amendment rights.

I think the feds should stay out of the States period or Texas could end up like California, where three weapons are considered a cache.

I think I might know what brought this one on...And yeah, I think it's something we'll get into tomorrow.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Weird you bumped this cuz I was just thinking about tomorrow.

What really sucks is I literally live @ 200yds beyond a location where I can maintain a signal through iheartradio. It comes through in spurts only.

ETA: Oops, you're not on Clear Channel. I'll test to see if I can get KSEV a little later.

Dredge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Spring
    KSEV has an app. It works pretty well but is has a couple of seconds delay from the radio signal.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Lol. I just downloaded and tested. At 1st start up, it seemed to turn off the phone. It's working now so I should be good to go.

txgunner00

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    Leander, Texas
    Been using the app since last year when I happened to come across the show while driving through Houston.

I can't always catch the show but I do listen to the podcasts... that is if Gary gets them up in a timely manner.

gcmj45acp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Houston Metro Area
    Well, when we don't have technical issues with the recording and I'm not hammered at the office, I can get it done pretty quickly. All that said, I'm getting to the point that I'm thinking it might be time to move on from my current day job because so much of my time it tied up with the office and being on call 24/7. I took the job give years ago on the advice of a close friend/mentor in spite of the fact the head guy established himself pretty quickly as a slime-ball when I met him. My friend said, "You can't expect everyone to hold the same standards by which you were raised...Most will never live up to them. Right now, you need a job to help you get where you want to go. So, you'll have to look at this job like you would a mafia contract...As long as you get paid on time, everybody lives." I took my friend's advice, held my nose, and took the job. I'll be damned if the son of a bitch isn't on time with every paycheck!

gcmj45acp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Houston Metro Area
    Thought I'd posted a reply to this but, I guess not. We were on air today but, we got reports of issues with the streaming app (wasn't streaming our show!). I never could get that verified while we were on air. Working on getting today's show posted now.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I downloaded the app during today's show and it seemed to be working fine until my phone started going dead.

Hope to catch it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

txgunner00

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    Leander, Texas
    Thought I'd posted a reply to this but, I guess not. We were on air today but, we got reports of issues with the streaming app (wasn't streaming our show!). I never could get that verified while we were on air. Working on getting today's show posted now.

It came on about 45 minutes late. Still got the whole show.

gcmj45acp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Houston Metro Area
    Thanks guys. Working again on getting the show posted this morning. I got interrupted Sunday with work for the office and didn't get to finish cleaning up the file at all yesterday. So far this morning is looking light so I should get to post it sometime today.

Top Bottom