• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bearles

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2016
    Alvin Texas
    I can't name a case number if that's what you want. I don't know how long you have been in the HVAC industry but remember these...

Texas denied FEDDERS from any further business in Texas in the late 1970's. Due to a class action suite on residential split systems.
    Consolidated furnaces declared bankruptcy in the late late 1990's due to class action suites.

We can go on and on.. But an attorneys job is to find money!

There are many cases of suites against gun makers. Just because they built the gun. And the ammo makers, because they made it.

People are money hungry!

It makes me sick!

You have to cover your a** for any given situation, no matter how black or white it is.

It's gotten to the point that law abiding citizens still have to pay for justice. "my rant for the night"..

Hope you guys have a GREAT weekend!

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    I can't name a case number if that's what you want. I don't know how long you have been in the HVAC industry but remember these...

Texas denied FEDDERS from any further business in Texas in the late 1970's. Due to a class action suite on residential split systems.
    Consolidated furnaces declared bankruptcy in the late late 1990's due to class action suites.

We can go on and on.. But an attorneys job is to find money!

There are many cases of suites against gun makers. Just because they built the gun. And the ammo makers, because they made it.

People are money hungry!

It makes me sick!

You have to cover your a** for any given situation, no matter how black or white it is.

It's gotten to the point that law abiding citizens still have to pay for justice. "my rant for the night"..

Hope you guys have a GREAT weekend!

My statement was rhetorical. You are not liable for what a thief does with something he steals from you.

rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    Well this has escalated rather quickly. What the hell guys. We're all rational guys here. Same team too as I recall

I'm not putting a safe in my vehicle. It goes in the console. If someone steals it, I'll buy another and hopefully they shoot their dick off.
    I picked up a little safe at home depot for $53 last weekend. I cant really afford a $53 dollar safe but I can certainly not afford to replace even one of my cheap guns I carry. I don't have much and have way to many mouths to feed. In my case, it's my choice.
    Why would I do that? I've been leaving my gun in my vehicle for years. Guess how many times it's been stolen? ........zero
    I also have kids who I leave in the car with the windows up on hot days and if they find my gun in the glove box they're libel to shoot out a window or something. ;-)

Seriously though, I work with some shady guys. The owner of this company has learned d that hiring ex-convicts gets him a tax break. Most of the guys are honest guys just happy to be working everyday (where else are they going to make this kind of money with their records), but there have still been break ins in the parking lot.

Once again it comes down to the metrics. Pistol cost $400, insurance deductible $1000. Probability someone can get it if it's not locked HIGH, probability if it's locked up LOW.

It all boils down to this: what do YOU want to do with YOUR gun?

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Well this has escalated rather quickly. What the hell guys. We're all rational guys here. Same team too as I recall

I picked up a little safe at home depot for $53 last weekend. I cant really afford a $53 dollar safe but I can certainly not afford to replace even one of my cheap guns I carry. I don't have much and have way to many mouths to feed. In my case, it's my choice.

I also have kids who I leave in the car with the windows up on hot days and if they find my gun in the glove box they're libel to shoot out a window or something. ;-)

Seriously though, I work with some shady guys. The owner of this company has learned d that hiring ex-convicts gets him a tax break. Most of the guys are honest guys just happy to be working everyday (where else are they going to make this kind of money with their records), but there have still been break ins in the parking lot.

Once again it comes down to the metrics. Pistol cost $400, insurance deductible $1000. Probability someone can get it if it's not locked HIGH, probability if it's locked up LOW.

It all boils down to this: what do YOU want to do with YOUR gun?

Bullshit. It is locked up. Seems you lack reading comprehension. If you're working with felons that's your problem. It all boils down to this: It's locked up and if you have a problem with it, go cry to your mamma.

rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    I don't think you follow. I'm fine with people locking up their stuff however they want. While I'm at work mines going in the lockbox though. I'm not saying you need to have one of those, and honestly if I'm at a 30.06/7, it will go in my glovebox sometimes. It will depend on how I feel about the situation.

Top Bottom