• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    First let me say that I am a voting Life Member. I go to their Instructor Developmental Schools Instructors Development Schools and believe that their training programs are the best I have attended.

Now that I have said that{ putting on flame suit} how far can you trust an organization that has H. Joaquin Jackson on their Board of Directors?:mad:

Recall Joaquin Jackson

YouTube - NRA board member Joaquin Jackson, the enemy with in

Just yahoo or google Joaquin Jackson "assault weapons"

Remember this guy is on their Board of Directors.

sharky47

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Been saying this for a long time, the NRA is completely and totally useless for protecting the RKBA. They are really good at protecting a wealthy person's right to hunt pheasants with a $15,000 engraved custom shotgun, but that's about it. They could care less about meaningful RKBA.

Let me say this very clearly........the NRA, in writing, supports the BATFE.

Yeah, the same agency that killed ~80 in this state alone.......in one operation......

They seem to have a symbiotic relationship with DC, without a perpetual "war" - they would not have the donations to maintain plenty of six and seven-digit incomes of the higher-ups within NRA. Without the NRA, the anti-gunners - would also be out of a job........it's really sick to tell you the truth. The NRA lost my respect a long, long time ago - I give money to the JPFO instead, they may not have as much clout - but at least they have a spine.......

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Chasewhat0
    Top Bottom