• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    This is for anyone who thinks that your individual vote means anything in a presidential election.

It does not. At least not in Texas. Texas is not an "in play" state.

The fact is as long as John McCain is not caught in bed with a dead girl or a live boy, Texas will go to him.If you are truly dissatisfied with your candidate choice for POTUS, this would be your time to have your vote truly counted. How? Easy, vote libertarian, or Constitution Party, or if you are a Democrat, vote Green.

You see if JM wins Texas by 70%-30% margin it sends no message to the Congress, if however your congresscritters see a 55%-30% with 15% going to a third party, they just might vote on issues on the floor that will be more in alighment with what the voters want and not the lobbyists.

Wellit is a start , y'all's opinions are welcome.
    Target Sports

Kerbouchard

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2008
    Dallas
    While I would like to vote Constitutionalist, if enough of us did that, then Texas would indeed become an 'in play' state. If Obama wins Texas, he wins the election. I can't take that chance.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    While I would like to vote Constitutionalist, if enough of us did that, then Texas would indeed become an 'in play' state. If Obama wins Texas, he wins the election. I can't take that chance.

Never going to happen. The best third parties will get is 4-5%. Be bold and vote your conscience, not for the rapist with the smaller tool:eek:

sharky47

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    "Be bold and vote your conscience, not for the rapist with the smaller tool
    eek.gif
    "

AMEN!!!!!

I am probably going to write-in Ron Paul - an in-vain gesture I am sure, but I will be able to sleep at night.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Ok, let me try to be clear. I don't think its cute, funny or witty to refer to anyone as a rapist who is not. Clear THAT up for you? :rolleyes:

Let's simmer down a little guys.

I'll be the first to admit it was a poor choice of words. I've seen the term used before by others and though it was inappropriate as well. That said; I do believe it was derogatory but obviously not meant literally. From now on, lets not see that reference in here... AND let's not try to take everything so literally.

This is a forum of differing opinions but let's keep is civil. Fair enough?

Thanks gentlemen.
    JIM

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    I'm all for having political discussions and expressing varying points of view, but if we can't do it in a civil manner, we may have no choice but to ban these kinds of discussions permanently. Let's all take the high road.

Edit: Didn't mean to step on your moderating toes there, Jim!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom