• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just found a "new" great holster maker in San Antonio; "On Your 6 Designs".

I bought one and liked it so much that I immediately ordered five more.

These are simple Kydex IWB's, with non-damaging belt hooks and extensions to protect skin from the hammer area of semi-auto's.

The weapons "snap" into place, without extra retention, but are very secure. matching magazine carriers are available.

Models for most common carry weapons are just $30.00.

See: https://www.facebook.com/OnYour6Designs

leVieux
    New Orleans

Angeleyes

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    i think i remember these guys my chl instructor brought some in and wore one with his plastic blue gun.

Handgun World

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2011
    San Antonio
    My co instructor and I have been using their holsters while teaching classes and I've been wearing them for CCW. They are very well made and surprisingly comfortable. They're not overly bulky like some and that adds to their comfort.

If you're like me, if a holster is not comfortable, I just won't wear it and tempted not to carry the gun. Not a good thing.

Their holsters are also very reasonably priced.

Heinz Bar

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Spring Branch
    I wear one every day with a Ruger SR9C. Very comfortable and unobtrusive but it does have it's draw backs. Sometimes after sitting the single belt clip gets off the belt and I have to adjust it. Also, I've done several training classes and IDPA matches and after a few draws I will pull the entire holster out of my pants when drawing the gun. Works great for the one draw defensive scenario but when I do multiple repeated draws for matches or training I switch to my paddle holster.

While it's not the be all end all of holsters, it's a great option and for the price it's hard to beat.

Top Bottom