• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vargr

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 7, 2015
    DFW (McKinney)
    BRASS FOR SALE!

Today I have brass for sale that I have shot and collected from an indoor range.

All brass is hand sorted and counted. I check all the brass and do my absolute best to pull any cases that are damaged or do not look good enough to be included. This is not a business for me, this is just to help offset the cost of all the shooting that I do!

I am selling in 600 lot packages. These bags are filled with 600+ casings but are being sold for the price of 500 cases. I throw in the extra 100 to insure that you are happy and are getting the brass you pay for. The extra is to also make sure that any cases you feel aren't safe to be reloaded you can throw the case away since you have so many extra. As these bags are hand counted, the count will never be the same in each bag, but I count out 600 and throw an extra handful into the bag. I have sold brass before and have never had any complaints. If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase contact me and we can work something out.

Like I said, I am not doing this to try and eek out as much profits as possible, this is just something I do sitting in front of the tv to help with ammo costs.

Each set of 600 is put into a ziplock bag, then saran wrapped, then taped all around the outside to ensure that each set does not leak during shipping and allows you to store them until you are ready to use them.

Shipping is $15.00 for as many bags as I can fit in a medium priority box. Depending on if you order many packages, we will work on shipping together and possible discounts.

Prices and Availability are as followed:

9mm- $15 per 600 count. (5 available at this time)
    45 Auto- $25 per 600 count (one available at this time)

I will keep this post updated with the amount of casings available. I have many more casings that have not been sorted/counted out yet. If I sell all of these packages before I can finish sorting all that I have (More casings are added 4 times a week as that is how much I shoot), I will create a new post.

Please contact me if you have any questions and I will be happy to answer them!
    Hurley's Gold

Last edited:

Wyldman

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2016
    Have you any 10mm brass available?

Crush, kill, mangle, maim, destroy.

Vargr

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 7, 2015
    DFW (McKinney)
    I literally have 2. Don't think you want them just yet lol. I will keep an eye out from now on. I'll message you if I happen to get a worthwhile amount.

Thanks for your interest though!

edrw

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2011
    Sunnyvale
    You won't find it at indoor ranges but if you ever come across any 7.62x54r, even small quantities, I'd be interested.

Wyldman

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2016
    FWIW, 7.62x54R brass is darned near impossible to come up with, short of buying it new and guarding it jealously. I have some I bought several years ago, before it got so insanely expensive. I can barely keep my MN 91/30 and my PSL properly fed.

Crush, kill, mangle, maim, destroy.

1Andy2

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Beeville
    I'll take a couple of packs of 9mm and one of .45, if you can hold them for me for a couple of weeks until I make it up that way.

I'll be driving up to DFW on the 28th, then heading out at o'dark thirty for Reno the next day.

Top Bottom