January_26_2012braeletb.png
    Gun Zone Deals

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    Are customers who made purchases prior to the bracelets already included? Or is this for the customers buying product after you started selling the bracelets.

gatopardo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2010
    Oklahoma city
    Are customers who made purchases prior to the bracelets already included? Or is this for the customers buying product after you started selling the bracelets.

This is a monthly raffle.
    One bracelet is given away every month, unless we we feel that a special occasion, like Veterans day, deserves special attention.
    Last Veterans Day we focused on the Forums, a special thread was open and one bracelet was given away on each forum we advertise on. The chances were pretty good that day, probably one in ten, so go figure, sometimes is pretty easy to get one.

Starting the first day of the month we start to take every name of customers in the USA. At the end of the month a random name is chosen, first name and last initial are posted, an email is sent and the bracelet is shipped.

By the way, have the bracelet for sale on our website for US $49.89 plus S&H. They are going away one by one but I think I'm going to keep a few so I can have a fresh one for life, ha, ha, ha

January_26_2012braeletd.png

gatopardo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2010
    Oklahoma city
    One stainless steel vintage style, Second Amendment Bracelet

We are taking entries until tomorrow at midnight, all you have to do to participate is to purchase Glow-On (Any purchase option is OK
    icon_razz.gif
    )

Please don't miss this chance to win this bracelet and thanks for the support.
    Feb_27Bracelet2_2012.png

youtubeglow0on.png

Home Page | Products | Advantages | Gun Sights Paint | Fishing Lures | Electronics | Stars Paint | Bead Work | Nail Art | Steel Bracelet | Tips & Support | Gallery | Video Tutorials | Purchase | Contact Us | Free Bracelet Winners | Site Map

gatopardo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2010
    Oklahoma city

kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    Did'nt have patience to wait and win, instead I bought one. Hell thats one good stuff I've had in years. Excellent quality will order couple of more for gifts.

gatopardo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2010
    Oklahoma city
    Did'nt have patience to wait and win, instead I bought one. Hell thats one good stuff I've had in years. Excellent quality will order couple of more for gifts.
    I know, every time one more bracelet goes away is like there's one less bracelet for me:ohnoes: I would like all of them for me only muahahaha,muahaha! All shiny and new muahahaha!

gatopardo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2010
    Oklahoma city
    Second Amendment: The point is to gain people to come to our side.

You don't have to draw to make a statement, this beautiful bracelet is a good conversation piece, if the time comes to stand for what we believe. The point is to gain people to our side instead of scaring them to death.

MAr_30_2012Bracelet2.png

Home Page | Products | Advantages | Gun Sights Paint | Fishing Lures | Electronics | Stars Paint | Bead Work | Nail Art | Steel Bracelet | Tips & Support | Gallery | Video Tutorials | Purchase | Contact Us | Free Bracelet Winners | Site Map

gatopardo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2010
    Oklahoma city
    Glow-On gives away a free bracelet this month!

Here comes that time of the month friends!
    One Second Amendment Bracelet is going to find its way to one lucky Glow-On customer of this month.
    To participate just purchase Glow-On, any purchase option qualifies.

Top quality for a Second Amendment supporter.

april_28_2012b.png

Top Bottom