• ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    lol

A lady friend's husband is the dog Sgt. at one of the prisons along the Trinity River. One of is unofficial duties is pig population control but he was flat out of .223 ammo so I sold him 200 rounds at cost. In exchange he's supposed to take me out there soon.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    lol

A lady friend's husband is the dog Sgt. at one of the prisons along the Trinity River. One of is unofficial duties is pig population control but he was flat out of .223 ammo so I sold him 200 rounds at cost. In exchange he's supposed to take me out there soon.
    Good deal! Good pigging along river banks, especially when it gets hot outside.

35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    Dead pig's a good pig. Tell me about the gun. 45-70? XS lever rail? What's that scope base?

I've got two lever actions that see regular hog duty and always looking for new tricks.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Dead pig's a good pig. Tell me about the gun. 45-70? XS lever rail? What's that scope base?

I've got two lever actions that see regular hog duty and always looking for new tricks.
    Marlin 1895 SBL 45-70 Scope is a Nikon Monarch African 1-4 power. The mount is an American Defense quick release. The ammo was Hornady Leverrevolution 325 gr. I am working up a load for the Barnes TSX 300 grain.

Top Bottom