• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jigo23

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 3, 2015
    Another vote for the Glock 19.
    It's moderately concealable, accurate, the trigger can be fixed and mags hold 15 Rounds. Add a spare or two and you should be able to solve most problems of a social nature. Those you can't probably need a LOT more firepower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fixed the triggers of all my Glocks in a matter of a couple of minutes each with McNally drop in trigger kit...not only fixed, they are now superb.
    Gun Zone Deals

Mikewood

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Houston
    Fixed the triggers of all my Glocks in a matter of a couple of minutes each with McNally drop in trigger kit...not only fixed, they are now superb.

It's been quite a few years but I think mine has a 3.5 lb Ghost connector. Half the length if pull, half the reset and half the weight. Really nice.

Jigo23

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 3, 2015
    It's been quite a few years but I think mine has a 3.5 lb Ghost connector. Half the length if pull, half the reset and half the weight. Really nice.

Yep they do make great products for improving your Glock. Used to always use their kits along with some YouTube vids.
    I came to really dislike the actual trigger itself on long range day or matches, yeah could have just replaced the trigger too along with ghost kit, but on a whim I tried the McNally trigger kit that was sitting on the counter at a LGS. Turns out one of the McGlock boys happens to live nearby so figured I'd help support a fellow Texan and give it a try. They are pretty pricy tho considering much of the kit is OEM parts. But I liked the looks of the new trigger and the fact that it is a drop in kit that not even I could mess up lol. It only took 5 mins or so to install and gave me a much more comfortable trigger with a more 1911-like function I was used to. Yeah I could have achieved close to the same results myself through trial and error on a few parts, You Tube, and a lot of cussing LOL, but I admit it, I am into instant gratification:) John McNally is a great guy to work with and with their combined experience with Glock and shooting and their strong desire to help make my Glocks better guns for me, makes me a huge fan of their product which they stand by completely.

9uc

Bible/Gun carrying Christian Conservative
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2015
    Humble, TX
    Even though my EDC has been a Bersa Thunder 380 for the greater part of the last 10 years, due to some carpal tunnel damage and arthritis in both hands, the jury is still out on the "if only one gun" question. If I had to make the choice today, It would be one of my 9mm. My back ups have one of my Bersa 9UCs, which I carried for 3 years, with 13 round mags, but the damage I have in my hands results in less that what I consider an excellent grip with the shorter grip on the 9UC, so I dropped back to the 380 because I have the extended 9 round mags with the finger rest extension. I'm in the process of breaking in a Bersa 9HC which was a gift from a friend on another shooters forum which could well change my attitude on the "just one'. It fits quite well in my broad hand and the longer 17 round grip not only supports my damaged small finger, but has actually improved my target score in only 200 rounds of firing.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom