• ...and so much more!
  • cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Good Point, D

Where is the protection from abuse by Police and Feds if you are a firearm enthusiest, a Patroit that simply detests the Obomination that is going on,
    a conservative, or whatever some zealot wants you tailed for and its not a crime ?

I have smelled Russia 1917 and Nazi Germany 1939 in the air since Jan. 20th, 2009. It isn't paranoia to be suspicious these days, we are in very troubled times and if we aren't careful we are in for a micro-managed Police State similiar to the above mentioned......

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I have smelled Russia 1917 and Nazi Germany 1939 in the air since Jan. 20th, 2009. It isn't paranoia to be suspicious these days, we are in very troubled times and if we aren't careful we are in for a micro-managed Police State similiar to the above mentioned......

+1

Completely and totally Anti-American if you ask me. I know this kind of discussion upsets our LE community, but not nearly as much as it bothers good Americans.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    WOW if that's not BS!!!!
    Next people that are patriots will have to have a big P sewn on their clothes.

I can see where GPS has it's place in LE but not even have to have a judges permission is just a little to far.

Hail Pelosi, "click heels."

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    And so it goes it goes. Another breach of individual rights, and invasion and control by the government. We can’t tap phone calls of suspected terrorist that aim to massacre 1000’s of Americans, but we can secretly track US citizens from maybe having an oz. of marijuana. Our founding fathers are literally spinning in their graves.

Top Bottom