• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    With out a doubt if the roles were reversed it would be a hate crime, the NAACP, ACLU and every other black group would be involved.

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Words cant describe how I am feeling right now... seething at the blatant liberalism and discrimination comes to mind. If the roles were reversed people would be screaming from the roof tops on a national level about this racist assault. And if the victims had been armed and one of these young racist punks had been shot, you can bet that this poor man and hs family would be beseiged by protestors led by ilk like Quanel X..

TriggerTime

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Houston, Texas
    Amazing, disgusting, and very disturbing. First and foremost, this is a serious crime -- hate or otherwise. Secondly, it is sympthomatic of the growing extreme divide in this country. When Americans began to be labelled "anglo", "white", "African", "Asian", "Mexican" Americans it started us on categorizing people and setting up "us" vs. "them" even more than before.

Perhaps some CCL's need to be issued up in Ohio.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    For sure a racist attack and I wish the family could have put at least one or two in the ICU. Now any one who wants to tell me that the only racist in this country are white feel free. Where is Jesse Jackson screaming for the civil rights of this family being discriminated against for there skin color? Racism is a problem yes. But how come there are no black or Latino actors on TV telling folks not to be racist? If this offends anyone or sounds racist, I'm not racist. I do not intend for this to sound or be construed as racist comments. I am simply pointing out that white people are the only ones labeled "racist" any other skin color.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Out of nowhere, the six were attacked by dozens of teenage boys, who shouted ''This is our world'' and ''This is a black world'' as they confronted Marshall and his family.

Can you imagine if someone "white" said this $hit? What in the hell are they hearing at home?

Personally, if I identified with Mexico, thought this was a Mexican World, I'd take my happy a$$ to Mexico and make it a better place.

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    Akron police say they aren't ready to call it a hate crime or a gang initiation.

Hate Crime-plain and simple. The only lucky thing about this crime, is that none of Marshall's or the two friends got killed by these animals.

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    I wish someone would contact Mr Marshall, someone with more experience than me (obviously) as the comment "The Marshalls say they fear retaliation at home or when they go outside. They are considering arming themselves, but they're concerned about the possible problems that come with guns."

I think maybe a little education about firearms and safety would help this family as they all seem to be self-defense or self-preservation oriented.

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    I'm thinking whether you are black, white, brown, green purple or rainbow colored, this behavior is unacceptable.

Exactly. The whole "hate crime" thing is absolutely stupid. It was a way for minorities to get special treatment when they are a victim of an assault. It's as if to give stiffer penalties to non-minority criminals and less to minorities.

The bottom line is what was the crime? I don't care what the attacker is thinking, I care about what he/she is doing and punish them based on that. No one can prove what someone is thinking, they can only go by what they were saying and doing. We might as well have Alien Crime. I can beat the living snot out of someone and get a lighter sentence because I thought they were an alien who was going to beam me up.

All that aside, what happened was a Hate Crime as hate crime is defined. It seems they don't have any suspects so of course, they're tucking their tail trying not to stir things up by calling it what it is. Otherwise, they might have a riot because they're using the term Hate Crime in a case where the victims are non-minority. Can't have that, that's their crime to hang on to.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    Humble, TX
    I'm shocked Al Sharpton hasn't shown up with his bullhorn to provide moral support to this family.

They showed their real bravery by attacking when they outnumber 50 to 1. Can you imagine the outcry if he would have pulled a pistol and sent some to meet their Maker? I'm irritated now.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I'm shocked Al Sharpton hasn't shown up with his bullhorn to provide moral support to this family.

They showed their real bravery by attacking when they outnumber 50 to 1. Can you imagine the outcry if he would have pulled a pistol and sent some to meet their Maker? I'm irritated now.
    I they would have shot one or two of them they would have been labeled as racist and the flow of protesters to his lawn would have been never ending. This incident is a prime example of how one sided the "hate crime" laws are. If this would have been a group of nazi, skin head, or KKK folks attacking a minority family Al Sharpton would be shouting his ass off. The attackers were clearly motivated by race, That makes them no better than the the aforementioned hate gangs.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    I dispise the whole notion of "hate crime," and I dispise any group that advocates it. The idea that some races should be "protected" is stupid and counter-productive.

This is a great expample of why it isn't a terrible idea to have some of those nasty, evil 15 and 19 round magazines and a couple reloads just in case.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I dispise the whole notion of "hate crime," and I dispise any group that advocates it. The idea that some races should be "protected" is stupid and counter-productive.
    Amen!
    This is a great expample of why it isn't a terrible idea to have some of those nasty, evil 15 and 19 round magazines and a couple reloads just in case.
    And Amen again!

boycan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    North Dallas
    What crime isn't a hate crime black, white, green or purple? Do you rob them because you love them? Do you beat them because you love them? Do you kill them because you love them?

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Why can't they pick someone who's armed for something like that? Woulda been beautiful. He could have engaged multiple targets with each shot!

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    i honestly don't now what to say this infuriates me, i'm glad i live in Texas try that crap with a true right wing Texan and see if you make it to the edge of the drive way.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Give you three guesses why we live in Comanche County, Texas after living in Ft. Worth and other locales where racist attitudes seem to prevail in some areas. To wit:
    drugs, rape, murder, carjackings, muggings, and other lawless activities are occuring by the minute. My good pal, Bushmaster says don't tread on me on my own acres.

Top Bottom