• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    Usually the people I see OC look like dbags.. I saw one guy going in Walmart with cowboy hat and the stereotypical cowboy clothes on and he had two long, old school style revolvers hanging at his hips like he was some kind of gunfighter from a Clint Eastwood movie. Silliness….
    The only reason I didn't tip my (cowboy) hat to you is because I didn't see you in time.

goodmanje

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2024
    Greenville
    Nothing wrong with cowboy hats!! I was just painting the scene. I thought the outlaw Josey Wales had entered the building. I was looking around to see if Lone Waite was with him. Lol

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Usually the people I see OC look like dbags.. I saw one guy going in Walmart with cowboy hat and the stereotypical cowboy clothes on and he had two long, old school style revolvers hanging at his hips like he was some kind of gunfighter from a Clint Eastwood movie. Silliness….

Sounds more like envy.....

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!

Well bless your heart too!!

You're obviously not from Texas (or you're from Austin)!

Either way, thank God no one gives a shit what you think about how they dress!!

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    Evidently you familiar with a dbag.
    He probably has more $$ invested in his gun belt and guns than you do in your entire wardrobe.
    If you return to where you came from you won't see this again, just the fruits and nuts you are used too.

ScottDLS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2020
    Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
    Most of the people I see concealed carrying look like retards or wannabe detectives. The only firearm I conceal carry in my AR-15 rifle.

Top Bottom