• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Green Eye Tactical

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2013
    Dallas, Tx
    I need your help!

I am conducting a test on Saturday, 11MAR17 in Whitewright, Texas at 0930. I expect this to take no more than 2-3 hours. There is no charge involved- it is purely a volunteer basis to ensure the integrity of the testers.

The purpose is to evaluate the extent of parallax movement in red dot sight. This test will be conducted using specific controls and procedures to ensure repeatability for the community to be able to replicate and confirm any data. There will be no ammunition fired for this test, so you don’t need to bring any. What I do need is people and red dot optics. As many as we can get. The optics do not need to be mounted on firearms. I would like to get the largest sample group we can with as many different types and models as possible- multiple optics of the same type and model are very important as well.

This is a family friendly environment, so family members are welcome to come, observe, or participate. All results of this test will be unedited and posted publicly on several social media sites, websites and forums. Please help promote a data driven approach to equipment evaluation and come help out. If you can come, please email eric@greeneyetactical.com, call or test 214-663-8628 or message me on FB to confirm your attendance and what you will be bringing. Check out the Green Eye Tactical FB page for event details and meet location.

**note** If you know the threads this is related to, please do not post them here or discuss it here. I would like to get as many people that are unaware of the background as possible to help preserve the testing group's impartiality.
    Lynx Defense

Top Bottom