• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Koinonia

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    San Antonio
    Yep. Fighting for something that everybody is claiming they want, but dont want you to do, really is worth it, right? Im trying to figure out how some people here think that as soon as the law allows handguns, the general public will magically know it is okay, and not be anymore alarmed then thry would be when they see a rifle.

Either we open carry, and spread the word, or we dont, and spread the word. Either way, people will have the police called out on the regardless. Open carry of long arms are legal and people get police called on them. We want handgun open carry - what makes you think people will magically stop calling because handguns are made legal?
    Military Camp

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    I agree with "The Dave." Your hurting the cause, more than helping. Education is the key. The general public, that knows more about what Justin Bieber is doing in the news, rather that what the Second Amendment says is completely ignorant on self defense rights, let alone open carry rights. Wearing pro open carry shirts, passing out literature in public and just talking with these folks is what will help. Carrying open long guns in Texas is legal. However beating people over the head with them, so to speak, is not the answer. Getting active in the Texas legislature, and being an active vocal member of the Texas State Rifle Association is. Remember also the general public has been brainwashed by Marxist politicians and the mainstream media. They are pounded on a daily basis with "gun violence" and how guns need to be controlled. Fight back, but with facts and reason. I want open carry too, but let's be smarter about it. Okay?
    Nope.

ChrisS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2014
    I guess I don't get the point of OC. I would rather CC. Either way, you need educated well spoken people who can articulate the reasons for OC to spread the word, not simply flooding restaurants with people carrying long guns. Choosing the proper spokesmen will do more for the cause.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    I guess I don't get the point of OC. I would rather CC. Either way, you need educated well spoken people who can articulate the reasons for OC to spread the word, not simply flooding restaurants with people carrying long guns. Choosing the proper spokesmen will do more for the cause.

I don't get the point of being a Unitarian universalist. But I'll defend their right to go to their church all day.

Top Bottom