Open Carry Brunch

Discussion in 'Activism' started by darrenlobo, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Koinonia

Koinonia Well-Known

Sep 10, 2012
    San Antonio
    Yep. Fighting for something that everybody is claiming they want, but dont want you to do, really is worth it, right? Im trying to figure out how some people here think that as soon as the law allows handguns, the general public will magically know it is okay, and not be anymore alarmed then thry would be when they see a rifle.

Either we open carry, and spread the word, or we dont, and spread the word. Either way, people will have the police called out on the regardless. Open carry of long arms are legal and people get police called on them. We want handgun open carry - what makes you think people will magically stop calling because handguns are made legal?

2. jordanmills

jordanmills Well-Known

Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Nope.

3. ChrisS

ChrisS New Member

Aug 8, 2014
    I guess I don't get the point of OC. I would rather CC. Either way, you need educated well spoken people who can articulate the reasons for OC to spread the word, not simply flooding restaurants with people carrying long guns. Choosing the proper spokesmen will do more for the cause.

4. jordanmills

jordanmills Well-Known

Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    I don't get the point of being a Unitarian universalist. But I'll defend their right to go to their church all day.