Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Gotta be honest.

The insults being thrown around are not going to convince anyone to stop going to these rallies. It will only cause people who are going to become stubborn and drive a rift between them and those trying to get the rallies to stop, or at least back to their original platform.

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    Didn't that one jackass on here say they had permission and such? Sapper something or other I think.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Didn't that one jackass on here say they had permission and such? Sapper something or other I think.

Jesus Christ.

Grow the hell up. You want shit to get better quit kicking everybody in the gut when you see an opportunity.

You want things to change, put your pride and ego in your back pocket for a little while and reach out instead of slapping.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Looks like they are only asking for no OC rallies and have no intention of posting any other signage or otherwise stopping normal, defensive carry.

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo

You want shit to get better quit kicking everybody in the gut when you see an opportunity.

The only kick in the gut is the one when I realized I'm in 100% agreement with TxInv. :roflsmile: There are a whole lotta "told ya so"s in that thread.

What good is legal open carry if you insist on pissing off every corporation in the state to the point of them banning it on their property?

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Jesus Christ.

Grow the hell up. You want shit to get better quit kicking everybody in the gut when you see an opportunity.

You want things to change, put your pride and ego in your back pocket for a little while and reach out instead of slapping.
    In Mosin's defense, Sapper is a jackass who insists upon talking out of his ass on a consistent basis. Its a fair statement given what sapper posted in that thread.

Slapping is a form of reaching out, just sayin...

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    In Mosin's defense, Sapper is a jackass who insists upon talking out of his ass on a consistent basis. Its a fair statement given what sapper posted in that thread.

Slapping is a form of reaching out, just sayin...

Yo dude - you in third grade? Have you met the man? Thin skin? I've put out thoughts on here and got slapped down, sometimes rightfully so.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Sapper ain't never been on my ignore list.
    You have.
    Welcome back.
    And that means what? Put me back on your ignore list if me calling a spade a spade annoys you. Hes your boy and you agree with his idiotic OC tactics, we get it. Im entitled to my opinion just like you.
    Yo dude - you in third grade? Have you met the man? Thin skin? I've put out thoughts on here and got slapped down, sometimes rightfully so.
    Yo dude, you still in the 90s? Havent met the man, only giving him the same respect hes given others. Hes never met me and has had no problems being a jackass towards me. Apparently others feel the same way. He would be the common denominator here.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    So what did they do to get in trouble with the gambling laws? Who's going up to them saying hey your raffle is illegal? That's just weird.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    So what did they do to get in trouble with the gambling laws? Who's going up to them saying hey your raffle is illegal? That's just weird.

It sounds like they held an illegal raffle. There's a lot of things you can screw around with in Texas, illegal gambling isn't one of them. Just look for "raffle" on the Atty. Gen's site for more information.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom